Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Treatment in Dubai
Euromed clinic is dealing with a wide range of issues related to your health. These issues range from preventive care to the treatment for complex conditions of adolescent gynecology that require surgery. A woman’s reproductive health is very important and needs more care than other health aspects, so we care for the girls from their birth to their adulthood. No matter, if you need a regular checkup or specific preventive care or a surgical treatment, we are always here to serve you with our professional services. Furthermore, we provide our services with proper confidentiality, honesty, and nurturing manner as they are our main priorities. However, before going to get a treatment, you need to know all essential aspects that include your candidacy criteria, how to prepare, and what the procedure would be, etc. So, we are writing this piece of information for your knowledge. Have a look!
What Is Pediatric And Adolescent Gynecology?
First of all, you need to know what pediatric and adolescent gynecology is. This branch of the gynecology deals with the ovaries, uterus, vulva, vagina, of the infants, children, as well as adolescents. Usually, significant diseases such as menstrual bleeding and gynecological cancers are diagnosed and prevention is provided by the doctors. Hence, the main aspect is to take care of the health of the female reproductive system.
Our team working on some specific goals. These goals include;
- To provide awareness among people regarding the importance of care for female reproductive health.
- To empower young girls, teens, and parents to address and acknowledge their health issues in a sensitive way by using skilled and professional healthcare.
Are You A Candidate?
Whenever you need to go for any kind of treatment or even for a regular checkup, you need to know if you are an accurate candidate for that specific treatment or not. Hence, for the pediatric and adolescent care, you are a good candidate if you feel you are going through an issue that needs medical care.
Health Issues We Deal With
Here, at the Euromed clinic, we provide preventive care and medical treatment for gynecologic issues in girls from their birth to the age of 26 years. Some of the common issues we deal with are as follows:
- Menstrual problem
- PCOS (Polycystic ovarian disorder)
- Adnexal masses and ovarian cysts
- Congenital anomalies of the reproductive tract
- Fertility preservation in girls undergoing gonadotoxic chemotherapy or radiation
- Vulvovaginal problems in pre-pubertal & pubertal girls
- Contraceptive and menstrual management in girls having complex health problems
- Primary ovarian insufficiency
- Menstrual management and gynecologic concerns in girls with special needs
Preparation is essential if you need best results. However, when you visit your gynecologist, you need to;
- Done with all prescribed tests (if any).
- Intake all medicines regularly that are prescribed by your doctor (if any).
- Drink plenty of water if any ultrasound is required.
The procedure may differ on the basis of your visit. Whether it’s your first visit or any other. Furthermore, the procedure may differ on the basis of your problem. So, our doctor can guide you better in this regard during your visit.
Just following preoperative instructions and getting the procedure isn’t enough to get best possible results, but you need to follow the postoperative instructions carefully if you really want to achieve best results. These instructions are based on the severity of your problem, diagnosis, and a number of other aspects. So, it is highly recommended to follow what is instructed by your doctor. You need to trust your doctor as this is the only key to get better health benefits.
Like any other treatment, pediatric and adolescent gynecology links with numerous benefits. Some of the benefits are under as:
- Comfort to discuss your secret or private problem
- A better understanding regarding your problem
- You may get a better prevention plan
Schedule A Consultation
Scheduling a consultation prior to getting any treatment is highly recommended by medical experts. Hence, you need to be very careful while selecting a gynecologist for you, your child, or a loved one. Try to find a board-certified gynecologist for you. Comfort and confidentiality are two main aspects. However, your gynecologist needs to be aware of the important issues and the ways to deal with them on an individual basis. We have made it easy for you to get a consultation with one of our experts. Simply fill the following form and one of our experts will get back to you in a short time period. What are you waiting for when you have such an amazing opportunity in front of you??? Go ahead, fill the form, and avail the opportunity to enhance your quality of life!