Vaginoplasty is widely used to enhance the appearance and function of the vagina. It is a surgical procedure but similar results can be obtained using laser technology (non-surgical). Here are benefits, side effects, procedure, aftercare, etc. Continue reading to learn more about it.
What is Vaginoplasty?
It is a surgical treatment where a plastic surgeon fixes a problem and/or just enhances the appearance of the vagina. Some sort of enhancement can be done using a laser machine but the vaginal surgery provides the ultimate results.
Candidate of Vaginoplasty
A person fulfilling the following criteria is a good candidate:
- The vagina is wide or loose.
- The vagina has a large opening.
- The person has bowel movement issues.
- There are scar tissues at the vaginal or perineum opening.
The plastic surgeon will provide a list of instructions to be followed by the candidate. There is no much preparation needed if laser technology is to be used. However, if surgery needs to be performed, the candidate will have to prepare.
The procedure is not complicated. The plastic surgeon will make required adjustments through laser machine or surgery. The treatment comprises of the following steps:
- Step 1: Cleaning
- Step 2: Anesthesia
- Step 3: Incisions
- Step 4: Adjustments
- Step 5: Stitches
If the procedure is performed using the laser machine, the side effect and downtime will be negligible. The minor and temporary side effects will subside in a day or two. The patient must have realistic expectations with the treatment outcomes.
The plastic surgeon will provide the instructions to be followed by the patient after taking this treatment. There will not be any harm to the treatment site if laser technology has been used. The following guidelines must be followed by the patient:
- Cold compresses can be used to avoid discomfort.
- Painkiller medicines can be taken to avoid pain.
- Sexual activities must be avoided for 72 hours.
- Vigorous exercises should be avoided for two days.
The treatment has the following benefits:
- The appearance of the vagina gets improved.
- Sexual performance may be enhanced.
- An improvement in self-confidence.
The laser treatment is simple and pain-free and does not take long to finish.It also boasts numerous other benefits:
- The person experiences slight discomfort and pain.
- No harm is done to the treatment site.
- There is no downtime; recovery time is short.
- It delivers natural-looking and long-lasting results.
- Most of the adult women can safely take it.
Resutls of Vaginoplasty
Vaginoplasty procedure delivers long-lasting and natural-looking results. However, follow-up or touchup treatments may be required with the passage of time.
Possible Side Effects of Vaginoplasty
Like all other cosmetic surgeries, this procedure also has some side effects but it is completely safe. If the patient follows the post-operation instructions from the surgeon, there will be no major or permanent side effects.
If you choose Euromed Clinic Center Dubai, you do not need to worry about the possible risks and side effects. Our board-certified plastic surgeons know how to deliver the desired results without leaving any permanent side effects and major risks.
Cost of Vaginoplasty in Dubai
The vaginoplasty cost in Dubai is not fixed because the price varies from person to person. The following factors help calculate the cost of the surgery:
- The nature of the results needed.
- The type of healthcare facility.
- The expertise of the plastic surgeon.
- The location of the hospital or clinic.
But as the clinic that cares, Euromed Clinic Center Dubai offers vaginoplasty at a reasonable cost. Please feel free to contact us if you need to know the exact cost of vaginoplasty in Dubai.
If you want to take vaginoplasty in Dubai and need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
Book an Appointment Now
If you want to improve the appearance and function of the vagina, you should consider vaginoplasty at Euromed Clinic Center Dubai. Our experts are ready to guide you further. Please book your appointment now by filling the short online form or by calling our number now.