What makes you happy and smile? But wait, without aligned and symmetric teeth, the moment might lack the joy. The Metal and Ceramic Braces are perfect solution. Continue reading to know the cost, benefits, results, side effects, procedure, and more.
- What are Metal and Ceramic Braces?
- Results and Benefits
- The Machine We Use
- Who is a Candidate?
- What is the Aim of Treatment?
- How is the Treatment Performed?
- How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- Cost of Metal and Ceramic Braces?
- Schedule a Free Consultation
- Special Discount Offer for You!
What are Metal and Ceramic Braces?
With all of the amazing technological advances in the field of orthodontics in recent years there is no better time to find your perfect smile! One of the most common orthodontic treatments is the application of Fixed Braces, a process that involves the gradual correction of misaligned teeth through the continual wearing of braces. There is a large amount of choice when it comes to teeth correction with braces.
Metal Braces are by far the most common and well-known form of orthodontic treatment. The brace is formed of shaped pieces of metal brackets that are attached to each individual tooth, before a connecting archwire is then bent to reflect your desired bite and threaded through each bracket. As the wire moves to return to its original form, this gentle pressure gradually moves your teeth into the preferred position.
And if you are put off by the traditional image of a ‘mouth full of metal’, don’t be! Modern Metal Braces are far less intrusive and painful, as the metal brackets are smaller with heat-activated archwire that uses the body’s heat to quicken results and lessen the pain.
Providing the same results as the more traditional Metal Braces, Ceramic Braces offer the chance to straighten teeth in a more aesthetically pleasing way. Often called ‘clear braces’, they are made of a translucent material designed to be less noticeable than their metal counterpart, and it is now possible to have the option of clear wires to further reduce the visibility of the braces. Ceramic Braces provide all the benefits of the faster-acting fixed braces, but with the subtlety of more modern forms of removable braces.
Results and Benefits
Braces Metal and Ceramic
- They prevent injury.
- They boost self-esteem.
- They help with digestion.
- They improve the speech.
- They prevent tooth decay.
- They prevent gums diseases.
- They prevent bone erosion.
- They make the teeth aligned.
Who is a Candidate?
You are a good candidate if your teeth are in a good general health and you fulfill the following criteria;
- You have gummy smile issue.
- You are facing dental crowding issue.
- There is too much space between your teeth.
- You have overbite or crossbite or both issues.
- You have overbite or openbite or both issues.
- You want to cure your teeth and gums problem.
- You have realistic expectations with the treatment results.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The treatment tries to achieve the following goals;
- To enhance your smile.
- To avoid dental and gums issues.
- To align and proportionate the teeth.
- To boost your confidence and self-image.
How is the Treatment Performed?
It is not difficult to perform Metal and Ceramic Braces treatment. The dentists will place the fixed metal or ceramic braces on your teeth. It may take up to one hour and the person may feel pain or discomfort for 12 to 24 hours after the braces are fitted. They are usually adjusted every 6-10 weeks during the treatment. At the end of the active phase of the treatment, braces will be removed and retainers will be fitted.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- It is not difficult to prepare for the procedure.
- Share complete medical history with the dentists.
- The pre-op instructions vary from person to person.
- Make sure you follow the instructions from the dentist.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- The speech of the person will be affected.
- It will become difficult to clean the teeth with bases on.
- It will good to floss every day and buy an electronic brush.
- The patient may feel pain and discomfort but it will go in a few days.
- The person needs to follow the diet schedule prescribed by the doctor.
Cost of Metal and Ceramic Braces
The Braces Metal and Ceramic cost is not fixed. The cost depends on the dentist’s expertise, clinic’s location, and the nature of the problem you are facing. We always charge a reasonable price from its patients. Fortunately, there is a discount offer these days. So call or fill the form to know the exact price.
Schedule a Free Consultation
If a person has asymmetric teeth and wants to align them aesthetically, the Metal or Ceramic Braces Treatment is the right choice. Do not hesitate to contact our dental surgeons if you need more information. Call us or fill the short online form now and win a free online consultation. We have an amazing offer for you as well.
Special Discount Offer for You!
For a limited time, we are offering up to 50% discount on dental procedures, please call us or fill the online form to know more about this offer. Take advantage before the expiry date.