The orthodontics focuses on the management of tooth movement but the Dentofacial Orthopedics involves the guidance of the facial growth and development that happens during childhood. Continue reading to know the cost, benefits, results, side effects, procedure, etc.
- What is Dentofacial Orthopedics?
- Results and Benefits
- The Machine We Use
- Who is a Candidate?
- What is the Aim of Treatment?
- How is the Treatment Performed?
- How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- Cost of Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Schedule a Free Consultation
- Special Discount Offer for You!
What is Dentofacial Orthopedics?
Unlike orthodontics, which focuses on the management of tooth movement, Dentofacial Orthopedics involves the guidance of the facial growth and development that happens during childhood. The practice of Dentofacial Orthopedics is a special distinction earned when an orthodontist completes a three-year specialisation residency program.
Results and Benefits
The Dentofacial Orthopedics has the following benefits;
- The process takes very short time.
- There are no side effects and downtime.
- The life of the teeth and gums increased.
- The appearance of the teeth remains good.
- Keeps the person safe from infections and disease.
- The dental issues get discovered in a timely manner.
Who is a Candidate?
The following persons can be good candidates for the procedure.
- The people who want to invest in the future of the teeth.
- The people who want to increase the life of the teeth and gums.
- The people who want to keep the attractive look of the teeth intact.
- The people who want to keep their teeth and gums safe from infections and diseases.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The treatment aims at the following;
- To increase the life of the teeth.
- To make the teeth and gums healthy.
- To make your teeth healthy and beautiful.
- To avoid possible teeth infection and disease.
How is the Treatment Performed?
Occasionally misalignments and abnormalities can occur in a child’s developing facial structure, and when this happens a treatment plan involving specialised appliances such as headgear or expanders can be used to normalise the growth of the bone structure. Children are often the best candidates for receiving dental orthopedic therapy, as from a young age the doctor will be able to monitor the facial growth and determine the most effective treatment plan going forward.
Phase-one of treatment begins before all of your child’s adult teeth have erupted, and involves treatments designed to correct jaw growth and alignment before phase-two, the straightening of teeth, can begin. Although the process of Dentofacial Orthopedics is much more common and straightforward for children, this branch of orthodontics can also be used to treat adults.
The facial structure of adults is much harder to control and realign due to the jawbone hardening after childhood growth, and therefore surgery is often required in order to adjust the jawbone and establish a proper bite alignment. With adult Dentofacial Othropedics it is not too late to achieve the perfect smile you have always dreamed of wearing!
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
The pre-op is not difficult and the recovery time is also short. You will be able to continue the routine activities.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
The post-op is not difficult and the recovery time is also short. You will be able to continue the routine activities.
Cost of Dentofacial Orthopedics
The cost of Dentofacial Orthopedics varies from patient to patient because it depends on some variable factors. You are lucky; there is a discount offer these days. The EuroMed Clinic always charges a reasonable price from its patients. If you want to know the exact cost, please call us or fill the online form now.
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you have got a tooth movement-related issue or you want to change the position of the teeth, look no further than the Dentofacial Orthopedics. Our dental surgery experts are ready to answer your questions. Just in case you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time. Call us or fill the short online form now and avail our free online consultation offer.
Special Discount Offer for You!
If you are ready to solve your dental problem, we are here with 50% discount. To avail this exclusive offer, please call us or fill the online form now. Looking forward to making your teeth and gums free of infections and disease.