Weight loss is beneficial for health but sometimes leaves excess skin in various body areas. However, you can get rid of this loose and extra skin by undergoing body lift treatment. Body lift is a cosmetic surgical procedure that removes baggy skin and improves the shape of the underlying tissues. Euromed Clinic is now offering body lift treatment in Dubai using advanced methods to create a better version of you.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Body Lift Surgery?
- 2 Are You a Candidate?
- 3 Pre operative Instructions
- 4 Procedure
- 5 Post operative Instructions
- 6 Recovery & Results
- 7 Body Lift Cost in Dubai
- 8 Body Lift Surgery FAQ’s
- 9 Schedule a Free Consultation
What is Body Lift Surgery?
Body lift surgery, commonly known as Belt Lipectomy, refers to a treatment performed to achieve a better body shape, especially after massive weight loss. The procedure is surgical and works by eliminating and tightening your sagging skin. The implants are also included if required to achieve the desired body contours.
Are You a Candidate?
It is necessary to know your candidacy before getting a body lift in Dubai. You will get the best results only when you are a good candidate for the procedure. You can opt for body lift treatment if you;
- Have realistic expectations from the results.
- Are in good mental and physical health.
- Are not suffering from any major health issues.
- Want to contour your body to get the desired shape.
Pre operative Instructions
For a successful body lift surgery, you need to follow specific pre-treatment instructions, which include;
- Avoid using aspirin or any other blood thinners for almost a week before your surgery.
- Avoid the use of supplements such as vitamin E a week before your surgery.
- Take a regular shower with soap without fragrance a day before your treatment.
- Share your medical history with the doctor.
Body lift Dubai involves making extensive incisions at the targeted area. The pattern and length of the incision depend on the location from where you need to remove excess skin. Mentioned below is the step-by-step procedure;
- General anesthesia is administered for your comfort before the procedure.
- After that, incisions are made to remove the excess skin and fat.
- The underlying tissues are also repositioned during the procedure.
- In the end, the incisions are carefully closed, and the targeted area is bandaged.
- A thin drainage tube is placed under the skin to remove the excess blood.
Post operative Instructions
You need to take care of your incisions after the surgery to get the best results. Our surgeons will provide you with a set of instructions according to your condition. However, the following are some of the basic post-op instructions for body lift surgery in Dubai;
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Take care of your incisions and wash them as per instructions.
- Take prescribed medicines when required.
- Refrain from strenuous exercises.
Recovery & Results
You might have to stay at the hospital for a night or more after the surgery. You will be advised to restrict your daily activities until complete recovery. Avoid lifting heavy weights and strenuous exercises. However, walking is not prohibited. The results of body lift treatment will last for a long time if you maintain good health and stable weight.
Body Lift Cost in Dubai
The cost of body lift surgery varies from individual to individual because it depends on the body’s anatomy. The average starting price of a lower body lift is around AED 25,000. You should consult with the surgeon to know the exact cost of the procedure.
Body Lift Surgery FAQ’s
How long does it take to recover from a full body lift?
Recovery time usually depends on the patients' health and the extent of surgery. It usually takes about 10-14 days for the patient to get back to work. However, preventive measures must be considered.
What does a full body lift include?
A full-body lift usually includes lateral thigh lift, abdominoplasty, buttock lift, arm lift, and breast lift.
How much weight do you lose with a lower body lift?
The amount of weight you lose after a lower body lift mainly depends on the amount of weight that you lost. You can lose around 50, 100, or even 150 pounds with a lower body lift.
What is a 360-body lift?
The 360-body lift involves removing excess skin and fat from your entire abdomen, back, and waistline. Abdominal muscles are also tightened up in a 360-lift.
Which areas can be treated with body lift surgery?
Face, breast, inner areas of thighs, back, knees, and abdomen are the areas that can be treated with body lift treatment. You should opt for a body lift in Dubai if you want to contour these parts of the body and get your dream shape.
When to consider body lift treatment?
If you have gone through drastic changes in your weight due to any reason, you may go for a body lift treatment. Additionally, you should consider this treatment if you have a saggy body or layers of fats around your thighs, abdomen, or buttocks due to aging.
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you still have questions, you can schedule a consultation with our expert surgeons. They are always here to serve you with the best services. This session will allow you to get clear answers to your questions. After that, you can make a better decision by keeping your requirements in mind.
Here, at Euromed Clinic, we are providing free consultation for body lift treatment. All you need to do is fill the following form, and one of our staff members will get back to you. So, what are you waiting for? Book your appointment now!