As we age, our body starts showing signs of aging such as wrinkles, creases, fine lines, sagging skin, etc. Numerous cosmetic treatments, such as Botox Dubai are available for combating aging signs. Botox® injections are believed to improve aging signs by targeting nerves controlling muscle movement.
Table of Contents
What are Botox Injections?
Botox Injection Dubai is a world-renowned medication used in the cosmetic world for a variety of purposes. These injections contain Botulinum Toxin Type A, which is delivered to the treatment area through a tiny syringe. Botox® freezes and weakens the muscles that cause wrinkles and creases. As a result of the injection, the skin becomes youthful and wrinkle-free.
Aim of the Treatment
Botox Treatment Dubai aims to:
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate facial creases
- Lift eyebrows
- Contour jawline
- Improve confidence level
- Provide a youthful appearance
Besides its cosmetic benefits, Botox® is also an excellent Hyperhidrosis treatment. Moreover, it aims to prevent migraines, treat muscle spasms, reduce teeth grinding, treat crossed eyes, etc.
Ideal candidates for Botox Injections or Botox Fillers are those people who:
- want to eliminate aging signs
- get rid of wrinkles and fine lines
- want to tighten their facial contours
- are above 18 years
- have good physical and psychological health
Although Botox® injections are non-surgical and do not require extensive preparation, preparing for treatment can improve its results. So, candidates should regularly follow pre-procedure instructions from the dermatologist to get the best possible results.
Some general pre-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Stop using the blood thinner medications, such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
- Quit using vitamins and herbal supplements.
- Avoid any medication without the dermatologist’s consent.
- Avoid taking sleeping aids, muscle relaxants, or allergy medications.
- Discuss any allergies or previous medical conditions with the dermatologist.
The Botox® Treatment has a simple procedure that does not take long to complete. Moreover, since it is non-surgical and minimally invasive, it does not require anesthesia.
Before starting the procedure, an expert cleanses the treatment area. During the procedure, he/she injects the Botulinum toxin (Botox) into the skin, causing muscles to relax and stop contracting. When the muscles stop contracting, they cannot create wrinkles or fine lines, leading to wrinkle-free skin.
Generally, light under-treatment or Baby Botox Dubai is preferred as over-treatment can lead to a frozen look, incapable of expression.
Some general post-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Do not rub, touch, or massage the treatment area.
- Alleviate discomfort, tightness, swelling, bruising, etc., with cold compresses or ice packs.
- Do not lie down flat for at least four consecutive hours after the treatment.
- Do not apply makeup or skincare products on the skin for at least 24 hours.
Recovery and Results
The results of the Best Botox Dubai are immediate and long-lasting. Generally, the recovery period is smooth and uneventful. Moreover, candidates can make it even more comfortable by following the aftercare instructions. Although some side effects may occur, such as swelling, they are temporary and subside on their own within a day or so.
There are numerous benefits of Facial Botox Dubai. Some of these are as follows:
- This procedure works for all skin types and delivers instant results.
- The treatment is safe, and there are no significant side effects.
- It is a minimally invasive and non-surgical option
- The procedure is short and can be performed during the lunch break.
- It removes facial lines and creases.
- Candidates feel good about their faces.
- It will give a boost to the candidate’s self-image and self-esteem.
Cost of the Treatment
The cost of Botox injections varies from person to person depending on the following variable factors:
- The severity of the skin condition
- Number of sessions
- Type of injectable
- Location of the clinic
- The expertise of the dermatologist
Besides these factors, the final price also differs for each skin condition being treated. For instance, the average starting cost of Anti Wrinkle Botox Treatment Dubai is 42 AED per unit. However, generally, the Botox cost starts from 3500 AED for hyperhidrosis treatment.
You May Aslo Read: Life Of Botox Effects
Consult an Expert
If you are interested in Botox injections or want to ask any questions, schedule an online consultation with our expert. You can get an appointment by calling us or filling the online form. Moreover, you can visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will also guide you.