The beauty comes from within and we adhered to some particular beauty standards. If aging signs hold you back, please note that the dermatologists recommend Botox injections in Dubai to treat a variety of aging signs. Continue reading to benefits, results, cost, side effects, etc.
- What are Botox Injections in Dubai?
- Results and Benefits
- The Machine We Use
- Who is a Candidate?
- What is the Aim of Treatment?
- Which Technique is Used?
- How is the Treatment Performed?
- How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- Cost of Botox Injections in Dubai
- Schedule a Free Consultation
- Special Discount Offer for You!
What are Botox Injections in Dubai?
Botox is a world-renowned medication used in the cosmetic world for a variety of purposes. It is delivered through a tiny syringe. Botox freezes and weakens the muscles that cause these aging lines, and when applied by our highly-qualified experts will leave you looking naturally younger in no time.
Results and Benefits
You can get the following results and benefits from the Botox injections in Dubai;
- It works for all and delivers instant results.
- It is safe and there are no major side effects.
- It is minimally invasive and non-surgical option
- It is short and can be performed during the lunch break.
- It removes the facial lines and creases.
- The patient feels good about your face.
- The patient’s self-image and self-esteem will rise.
Who is a Candidate?
The following people can have the Botox injections in Dubai;
- The people who want to get rid of aging signs.
- The people with fine lines and creases on the face
- The women who are not pregnant and breastfeeding.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The Botox injections in Dubai aims at the following;
- To make you look better.
- To disappear the aging signs.
- To boost your confidence level.
- To remove the lines and creases.
Which Technique is Used?
The Botulinum toxin (botox) is injected into the skin, which causes muscles to relax and stop contracting. When the muscles stop contracting, they are unable to create lines and wrinkles, leading to smoother, wrinkle-free skin. Light under-treatment is usually preferred as over-treatment can lead to a ‘frozen’ look incapable of expression.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
Preparing for the treatment is not a difficult task. To get the best possible treatment results, regularly follow the pre-op instructions from the doctor.
- Stop using the blood thinner and aspirin.
- Avoid using vitamins and herbal supplements.
- Do not take any medication without the doctor’s consent.
- Avoid taking any kind of sleeping aids, muscle relaxants or allergy medications.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
To get the best possible treatment results, regularly follow the post-op instructions from the doctor.
- Do not rub, touch, or massage the treatment area.
- You may experience discomfort, tightness, swelling, bruising.
- Do not lie-down flat for about 4 consecutive hours after treatment.
Cost of Botox Injections in Dubai
The cost of Botox injections in Dubai varies from person to person. The cost depends on;
- The skin problem
- The location of the clinic
- The expertise of the professional
If you want to know the exact price of Botox injections in Dubai, please feel free to contact the EuroMed Clinic.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Are you interested in Botox injections? Do you want to ask any questions? You can schedule a free online consultation just by calling us or filling the online form. Here is an exclusive discount offer for you.
Special Discount Offer for You!
In addition to a free online consultation, you can win up to 50% discount if you book a free online consultation now. The offer is for a limited time. if you are interested, book this treatment now