The beauty comes from within and we adhered to some particular beauty standards. If aging signs hold you back, please note that the dermatologists recommend Botox injections in Dubai to treat a variety of aging signs. Continue reading to benefits, results, cost, side effects, etc.
What are Botox Injections?
Botox is a world-renowned medication used in the cosmetic world for a variety of purposes. It is delivered through a tiny syringe. Botox freezes and weakens the muscles that cause these aging lines, and when applied by our highly-qualified experts will leave you looking naturally younger in no time.
Results and Benefits
You can get the following results and benefits from the Botox injections in Dubai;
- It works for all and delivers instant results.
- It is safe and there are no major side effects.
- It is minimally invasive and non-surgical option
- It is short and can be performed during the lunch break.
- It removes the facial lines and creases.
- The patient feels good about your face.
- The patient’s self-image and self-esteem will rise.
Who is a Candidate?
The following people can have the Botox injections;
- The people who want to get rid of aging signs.
- The people with fine lines and creases on the face
- The women who are not pregnant and breastfeeding.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The Botox injections aim at the following;
- To make you look better.
- To disappear the aging signs.
- To boost your confidence level.
- To remove the lines and creases.
Which Technique is Used?
The Botulinum toxin (Botox) is injected into the skin, which causes muscles to relax and stop contracting. When the muscles stop contracting, they are unable to create lines and wrinkles, leading to smoother, wrinkle-free skin. Light under-treatment is usually preferred as over-treatment can lead to a ‘frozen’ look incapable of expression.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
Preparing for the treatment is not a difficult task. To get the best possible treatment results, regularly follow the pre-op instructions from the doctor.
- Stop using the blood thinner and aspirin.
- Avoid using vitamins and herbal supplements.
- Do not take any medication without the doctor’s consent.
- Avoid taking any kind of sleeping aids, muscle relaxants or allergy medications.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
To get the best possible treatment results, regularly follow the post-op instructions from the doctor.
- Do not rub, touch, or massage the treatment area.
- You may experience discomfort, tightness, swelling, bruising.
- Do not lye down flat for about 4 consecutive hours after treatment.
Cost of Botox Injections
The cost of Botox injections in Dubai varies from person to person. The cost depends on;
- The skin problem
- The location of the clinic
- The expertise of the professional
If you want to know the exact price of Botox injections in Dubai, please feel free to contact the EuroMed Clinic.
You May Aslo Read: Life Of Botox’s Effects
Schedule a Free Consultation
Are you interested in Botox injections? Do you want to ask any questions? You can schedule a free online consultation just by calling us or filling the online form. Here is an exclusive discount offer for you.
Check Out Our Specialist’s Profile
Hailing from Okinawa, Japan, Dr. Ken is one of Euromed’s visiting surgeons but hopes to move to Dubai in the next five years. Dr. Ken is certified from the Japanese Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is also an International Active Member of the American Society for Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery. With a bustling clinic in his native Japan that he opened in 2007 and a career spanning more than 30 years, it is not surprising Dr. Ken is acclaimed as a specialist in several areas, namely: Arm Lift Face Lift Neck Lift Thigh…Read more
Dr. Thomas Colson is a Consultant in Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery known for his famous technique “French Touch.” Here is the story of his life. When a doctor specializes in plastic and reconstruction surgery but also has an aesthetic sense and artistic hands, he or she can enhance and refine the appearance of people. Dr. Thomas Colson is a person with specific qualifications and experience that a surgeon must have to perform surgical and non-surgical procedures successfully. Dr. Thomas Colson has a firm belief in the fact that his success is nothing but the…Read more
Dr. Wolfgang Funk is a leading plastic & reconstructive surgeon who has a lifelong successful career in plastic & reconstructive surgery. Originally from Germany, he has been working in many countries. He works with Euromed Clinic Dubai as a visiting plastic surgeon. His unique expertise in aesthetic surgery makes him a suitable professional for a variety of cosmetic surgery assignments. His journey in the medical profession started right after he graduated from a regional medical council Norden (Germany). He got an additional degree in plastic and aesthetic surgery after completing his medical degree. To specialize…Read more