The demand for plastic surgery procedures is raising with every passing day.
A Brazilian butt lift is one of the procedures that are in the trend. The basic purpose of this procedure is to provide you with the desired and enhanced butt shape along with smaller waist and flat stomach. At Euromed Clinic, we do it without needles, stitches, and scalpel. Usually, our patients get back to work within 2 days and face minimal downtime. Before going to the procedure, you should read this article to know what this procedure is, what are the requirements to become a good candidate, etc.
What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
Brazilian Butt Lift refers to the procedure that is performed to provide you a youthful look. If you are not happy with your body shape and want to make your buttocks prominent, then this procedure is for you. Our expert surgeon removes fat by performing liposuction from targeted areas of your body. After that, purified donor fat cells are injected into the buttocks. The procedure is designed in such a way that it fills the upper quadrant of your buttocks to provide a fuller and lifted the look.
Some of the basic goals of the procedure are;
- To get desired body appearance by getting fuller and lifted buttocks.
- To eliminate excess fat from some problematic areas.
- To get a flat stomach and less waist.
Are You A Candidate?
You need to be a good candidate to get benefit from the procedure. Consultation is necessary to know if you are as per candidacy criterion or not, but you are a good candidate if;
- You are in good health.
- You have enough fats in the donor areas.
- You have realistic expectations with the results.
Before going for any kind of plastic surgery or cosmetic procedure, you need to prepare yourself. When you consult your doctor, he will let you know some specific aspects that you need to follow to prepare for your treatment. Following are some of the basic instructions.
- Avoid aspirin or other kinds of blood thinners.
- Avoid use of supplements.
- Avoid smoking for at least a week or 10 days before the procedure.
- Done with required tests as prescribed by your doctor.
The procedure is performed under general anesthesia so that you can avoid any kind of pain. It is performed in an outpatient setting. However, the duration depends on different factors. These factors include the technique used, expected results, the fat that is going to be removed, and the size of the targeted area. Also, you may get it with the combination of other procedures to get more amazing results. Initially, liposuction is performed to harvest the donor fat. The gathered fat is then injected into the buttocks area in a careful way. If you need to get further information about the procedure, you should consult our doctors.
Just getting the procedure isn’t enough but aftercare is necessary to gain best results. Some of the patients aren’t aware of the importance of aftercare. In fact, you will get best possible results only when you follow all instructions accurately. Otherwise, you may indulge in a problem or may not get optimal results. Here are some of the common aftercare instructions for this procedure. Have a look!
- Avoid smoking for at least 7-10 days after the procedure.
- Take care of the treated areas and keep them safe as per instructions.
- Wear compression garments.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for at least 10 days after the procedure.
- Take prescribed medicines regularly.
- Avoid direct pressure on the buttocks for at least 48 hours after the procedure (while sitting or lying down).
- Avoid heavy exercise, however, you may resume after 2 months.
Fat transfer is the best procedure as it provides long-lasting and permanent results. The transferred fat tissues will grow with your body. In this way, the results reveal the significance of a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you should manage your weight and perform the exercise to maintain the size and shape. Till now, all of our patients are enjoying their desired results.
You need to face less recovery time when you get this procedure done by our expert surgeons. You should follow the instructions to reduce your recovery period. You may feel swelling, fatigue, stiffness, and soreness after the procedure. Also, there are the chances to get mild bleeding and fluid drainage from the incisions.
The cost varies from person to person. The basic expectations of every person are different, also there are differences in the targeted area, a combination of procedures, and expected results. So, the cost varies on the basis of these factors.
Here are the common benefits that you may get as a result of this procedure.
- You will get natural-looking
- You will get long-lasting results.
- You will get your desired appearance.
- You will get a boost in your confidence and self-esteem.
- The chances of rejection in a relationship or different areas of the life become reduced.
- Less exposure to infection.
- Minimal discomfort.
- Minimal scarring.
- Improved body shape.
The procedure is safe but still, there are some possible risks that you may face. These risks include infection, discomfort, hematoma, asymmetry, and excessive blood loss. But, you can avoid these risks by carefully selecting your doctor.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
You should seek the services of a board-certified doctor to get best possible results. If you are still searching then congratulations, as you found the right place. All of our surgeons are board-certified. All you require is to fill the following form and one of our experts will get back to you. Also, the consultation is absolutely free. You can discuss your concerns related to buttock lift or discuss actual cost in this session. Also, it will help you to clarify your mind and take a good and confirm the decision. Good luck!