It is not easy to live with the breasts that are small in size and not in the right shape. Whenever you want to enhance the looks of your body in general and the breast in particular, Breast Augmentation in Dubai is the way forward. Let’s discuss the results, benefits, techniques, risks, cost, and much more.
What is Breast Augmentation?
The Breast Augmentation is to enhance the shape and size of the small-sized and shapeless breasts. It is used to deliver fuller, firmer, and perkier breast. Let’s discuss the treatment’s results, benefits, risks, cost, financing options, and techniques.
Results and Benefits
It delivers promising results and there are plenty of benefits. Some notable ones are enlisted under;
- The breast becomes fuller, firmer, and perkier.
- The breast will become proportional to the body.
- There are some minor side effects and downtime.
- There are no major risks and fear of complications.
- The confidence and self-image of the patient improve.
Who is a Candidate For Breast Enlargement?
To qualify as a good candidate, the breast augmentation in Duba aspirant must fulfill the criteria which often include the following;
- The candidate must have radiant and elastic skin.
- The candidate must not be pregnant or/and breast feeding.
- The candidate wants to surgically enhance the breast figure.
- The candidate must have a good mental and physical health.
- The candidate must not have any serious skin or health condition.
- The candidate must have the realistic expectations from the treatment.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
Some important objectives of the surgery include;
- To improve the symmetry of breasts.
- To correct the breast shape and volume issues.
- To enhance the size and contours of small breasts.
- To increases the fullness and projection of breasts.
- To make the breast attractive and proportional to the body.
Which Technique is Used?
The breast augmentation in Dubai is a famous procedure that is performed to achieve certain goals. For different people, the aim of the treatment is different. There are different techniques to perform it. The most common methods are enlisted below;
- Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer
- Breast Augmentation with Implants Placement
The following steps make up the procedure;
Step 1: To remove the dirt and germs, the treatment site will be cleaned.
Step 2: The surgeon will administer the general anesthesia to sedate the patient.
Step 3: The surgeon will make incisions to perform the augmentation technique.
Step 4: The surgeon will place implants or inject fat as per the size requirements.
Step 5: The surgeon will conclude the procedure by stitching the incisions.
How to Prepare for the Breast Augmentation?
To get the best possible treatment outcomes, the treatment candidate will have to follow the instructions from the surgeon which may include the following;
- Take the prescribed lab tests.
- Stop taking aspirin and blood-thinners.
- Regularly take the prescribed medicines.
- Stop smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
- Contact your surgeon if you observe an unusual development.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
To get the best possible treatment outcomes, the patient will have to follow the instructions from the surgeon which may include the following;
- Take care of the treatment site.
- Regularly take the prescribed machines.
- Regularly wear the compression garment.
- Do not lift heavy items and avoid strenuous activities.
- Do not take the medicines your doctor has stopped to take.
Cost of Breast Augmentation
Its cost varies from person to person because some variable factors make up the total price. If you want to know the cost of the procedure in your case, please get in touch with us. The cost mostly depends on;
- The expertise of the surgeon.
- The patient’s technique choice.
- The location of the treatment facility.
- The type of results needed by the patient.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Do you know you can win a free online consultation? Yes, you can! Please call us or fill the online form now and win breast augmentation Dubai free online consultation for; wait, we have a special discount offer for you.