It is not easy to live with the breasts that are small in size and not in the right shape. Whenever you want to enhance the looks of your body in general and the breast in particular, Breast Augmentation in Dubai is the way forward. Let’s discuss the results, benefits, techniques, risks, cost, our surgeons and much more.
What is Breast Augmentation or Boob Job?
The Breast Augmentation is to enhance the shape and size of the small-sized and shapeless breasts. It is used to deliver fuller, firmer, and perkier breast. Let’s discuss the treatment’s results, benefits, risks, cost, financing options, and techniques.
Results and Benefits
It delivers promising results and there are plenty of benefits. Some notable ones are enlisted under;
- The breast becomes fuller, firmer, and perkier.
- The breast will become proportional to the body.
- There are some minor side effects and downtime.
- There are no major risks and fear of complications.
- The confidence and self-image of the patient improve.
Who is a Candidate For Breast Enlargement?
To qualify as a good candidate, the breast enlargement aspirant must fulfill the criteria which often include the following;
- The candidate must have radiant and elastic skin.
- The candidate must not be pregnant or/and breast feeding.
- The candidate wants to surgically enhance the breast figure.
- The candidate must have good mental and physical health.
- The candidate must not have any serious skin or health condition.
- The candidate must have realistic expectations from the treatment.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
Some important objectives of the surgery include;
- To improve the symmetry of breasts.
- To correct the breast shape and volume issues.
- To enhance the size and contours of small breasts.
- To increases the fullness and projection of breasts.
- To make the breast attractive and proportional to the body.
Which Technique is Used?
The breast augmentation is a famous procedure that is performed to achieve certain goals. For different people, the aim of the treatment is different. There are different techniques to perform it. The most common methods are enlisted below;
- Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer
- Breast Augmentation with Implants Placement
The following steps make up the procedure;
Step 1: To remove the dirt and germs, the treatment site will be cleaned.
Step 2: The surgeon will administer the general anesthesia to sedate the patient.
Step 3: The surgeon will make incisions to perform the augmentation technique.
Step 4: The surgeon will place implants or inject fat as per the size requirements.
Step 5: The surgeon will conclude the procedure by stitching the incisions.
How to Prepare for the Breast Augmentation?
To get the best possible treatment outcomes, the treatment candidate will have to follow the instructions from the surgeon which may include the following;
- Take the prescribed lab tests.
- Stop taking aspirin and blood-thinners.
- Regularly take the prescribed medicines.
- Stop smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
- Contact your surgeon if you observe an unusual development.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
To get the best possible treatment outcomes, the patient will have to follow the instructions from the surgeon which may include the following;
- Take care of the treatment site.
- Regularly take the prescribed machines.
- Regularly wear the compression garment.
- Do not lift heavy items and avoid strenuous activities.
- Do not take the medicines your doctor has stopped to take.
Cost of Breast Augmentation
Its cost varies from person to person because some variable factors make up the total price. If you want to know the cost of the procedure in your case, please get in touch with us. The cost mostly depends on;
- The expertise of the surgeon.
- The patient’s technique choice.
- The location of the treatment facility.
- The type of results needed by the patient.
Breast Augmentation FAQs
Is This Procedure Painless?
Discomfort and mild pain are associated with all surgical procedures. When you a get a breast augmentation procedure, you may not feel any pain due to the effect of anesthesia. Hence, during the recovery period, you may feel pain. However, you have prescribed painkillers to combat that pain.
Breast Augmentation Procedure Last For?
It depends on different aspects include how you take care of them, what type of implants you have got, etc. Hence, whatever the matter is, they usually last for 10 years.
Can I breastfeed after breast augmentation surgery?
Yes, you can breastfeed after breast augmentation surgery. Though, you need to discuss this desire with your doctor.
When can I return to normal activities after breast implant surgery?
It may vary from patient to patient. However, according to an estimate, you can get back to your normal activities after 25-30 days of your breast surgery.
Will the new implants affect my physical functioning, can I lift heavy objects?
The new implants will not affect your physical functioning for a long term. However, it depends on the size of the implant. As long as it is concerned with heavy lifting, it will not affect the implant when it is properly healed
Breast Augmentation in Dubai – Why at Euromed Clinic?
The quality of service is at the heart of our agenda for the wellbeing of the people. The Euromed Clinic proudly mentions that some of the top breast augmentation surgeons in Dubai work with us. Moreover, we employ well-trained nurses and administrative staff that puts the patient safety first. We carefully engage the plastic surgeons when it comes to performing the breast augmentation.
Due to the thousands of successful breast augmentation surgeries performed recently, we are in a situation to deliver the desired results without causing any unnecessary harm to the patient. Some of our notable breast surgeons include Dr. Thomas Colson & Dr. Ken Arashiro.
These plastic surgeons have been performing breast augmentation with great accuracy thereby delivering wonderful results in a short time and in a reasonable budget. Our breast surgeons have been working in various countries in different continents which makes them understand the individual needs and differences very well. That is the key to the success of the Euromed Clinic; you know the requirements and you deliver the same.
Before & After
We are committed to providing every information possible to our treatment aspirants. To document the before and after treatment difference, we obtain pictures of our patients. As per the rules set by the authorities, we are not able to show the before/after images on our website. Please call us or fill the online form if you want to check our past works.
Also Learn About: Breast Reduction
Schedule a Free Consultation
Do you know you can win a free online consultation? Yes, you can! Please call us or fill the online form now and win breast enhancement free online consultation for; wait, we have a special discount offer for you.