Advancements in cosmetic surgery have made breast implants a popular option in Dubai for those seeking breast augmentation. These implants aim to achieve specific aesthetic goals with long-term results and minimal side effects.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a Breast Implant?
- 2 What are the Benefits of Breast Implant?
- 3 What are the Different Types of Breast Implants?
- 4 What are the Risks of Breast Implant?
- 5 How Much Does Breast Implant Cost in Dubai?
- 6 What is the Cheapest Way to Get Breast Implants?
- 7 What Type of Breast Implants Are the Safest?
- 8 How Long Does Breast Implant Last?
- 9 What Happens to Breast Implants After 20 Years?
- 10 Consultation
What is a Breast Implant?
Breast implant is an artificial silicone shell that is filled with either silicone gel or saline. It comes in different sizes to aid in the breast augmentation procedure, a cosmetic surgical procedure carried out to enhance the breast’s shape and size.
What are the Benefits of Breast Implant?
Due to the diversity of breast implant, the following are some of the common benefits one can get from breast implant:
- Saline implant is considered safe in case of rupture; the body can absorb the saline solution on its own if the implant leaks.
- Saline implant can be filled after insertion. This allows the surgeon for a smaller incision.
- Many find silicone gel implants have a texture similar to natural breast tissue.
- Another advantage of having a silicone gel implant is it is less likely to cause rippling or wrinkling compared to a saline implant.
- There are a variety of profiles, sizes, and textures in breast implants, giving patients and surgeons more options to achieve the desired aesthetic result.
- If you are looking for a naturally shaped breast, Gummy Bear breast implants might be a good choice. These implants are teardrop-shaped, mimicking the natural slope of the breast.
- If you are concerned about the cost of silicone breast implants and want to have a natural feel of the implants, saline-structured implants are for you. Their internal structure aims to make the implant feel more natural than the traditional saline implants.
- In general, breast implants can improve the size, shape, and symmetry of the breasts.
- They can enhance self-confidence in women.
What are the Different Types of Breast Implants?
Gummy Bear Breast Implants
Gummy bear breast implants contain a cohesive silicone gel, designed for durability. Their texture is often compared to natural breast tissue due to its soft and smooth feel. Therefore, they might have a different price point compared to other implants.
These silicone gel-filled implants are elastic and soft to the touch. They come pre-filled and a relatively longer incision is made to insert them. Silicone implants, including the gummy bear variety, are known for their texture that closely resembles natural breast tissue.”
Saline implants have the option to be filled with sterile saltwater during the procedure or come as pre-filled. This allows for a smaller incision compared to pre-filled silicone implants. Saline implants generally come round and are less expensive than silicone implants.
Structured Saline Implants
Structured Saline Implants come pre-filled and feature an inner structure designed to provide a more natural feel compared to traditional saline implants.
What are the Risks of Breast Implant?
Like all medical procedures, breast implants come with potential risks. The majority of breast implants, such as saline, silicone, gummy bear, etc, are approved by the FDA, indicating they are generally considered safe. However, it’s essential to be aware of potential complications, such as:
- The edges of the saline implants can be seen through the skin in women with few natural breast tissues.
- If silicone gel implants rupture, they remain in the breast tissues, and another procedure is required to remove them.
- In rare cases, a change in sensation can occur, whether in the nipple or breast tissue.
- Scars can appear after the procedure.
How Much Does Breast Implant Cost in Dubai?
The starting cost of breast implants in Dubai is AED 27,000. However, the actual cost of breast implants in Dubai varies based on several factors, including the type of implant and the clinic’s location. Moreover, the expertise of the practitioner can also play a significant role in determining the final price of the breast implants.
What is the Cheapest Way to Get Breast Implants?
Saline-filled implants are cheaper than silicone gel implants and therefore, they are considered the cheapest way to get breast implants.
What Type of Breast Implants Are the Safest?
Both saline and silicone gel breast implants are FDA-approved and therefore, are considered safe.
How Long Does Breast Implant Last?
The life expectancy of a breast implant depends on several factors. These include the type of breast implants, pre-procedure care, and how well you maintain them. Generally, a silicone gel implant can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years.
What Happens to Breast Implants After 20 Years?
Breast implants are not designed to last for a lifetime; they can deflate, rupture, or leak over time. While many require replacement or maintenance within 20 years, occasionally they can last longer.
It’s essential to consult with a medical professional to understand the best options for individual needs and circumstances. For those in Dubai seeking more information on breast implants, Euromed Clinic offers consultations. For more information, please call us at +971 4 394 5422.