Saggy skin with drooping breasts is one of the first signs of aging in women. However, the drooping breast problem is not just related to aging, as nursing and breastfeeding can also lead to saggy and loose breasts. With a simple breast lift surgery, women can now make their breasts look perkier and more attractive.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a Breast Lift or Mastopexy?
- 2 Breast Lift Techniques
- 3 Are you a Good Candidate?
- 4 Pre-Op Instructions
- 5 Post-Op Care and Recovery
- 6 Breast Lift Surgery Cost in Dubai
- 7 Benefits
- 8 Results
- 9 Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Before & After
- 10 Breast Lift (Mastopexy) FAQs
- 11 Schedule a Free Consultation
What is a Breast Lift or Mastopexy?
Breast lift, also known as Mastopexy is a surgical cosmetic procedure. This treatment aims to lift and raise sagging breasts by physically modifying the size and elevation of the breasts. Breast lift in Dubai also contours the breasts to give them a lifted and attractive appearance.
Breast Lift Techniques
Breast lift is a procedure in which the plastic surgeon makes incisions to remove the excess skin. The excisions are made in such a way that there is minimal scarring after the procedure.
These are the three techniques of the Breast Lift procedure:
- Crescent Lift: The skin on top of the nipples is removed during this lift.
- Lollipop Lift: In this technique, incisions are made around the areolas that extend towards the breasts in a downward direction.
- Benelli Lift: In this lift, donut-shaped surgical incisions are made to remove the skin around the areola.
Are you a Good Candidate?
You are a good candidate for breast lift Dubai if you fulfill the following criteria:
- You have lost a lot of weight, breastfed a child, or you have reached menopause.
- If the skin of breasts has lost its elasticity and they have started to hang down in the skin envelope.
- You are not happy with the drooping or sagging look of your breasts.
- You have drooping nipples.
- Patients who want to restore breast symmetry.
Before the surgery, there is a very detailed examination of the patient. A qualified surgeon makes sure if it’s safe to proceed with the breast lift procedure. This includes blood tests, mammograms, ultrasounds, and some other medical tests.
The patient should avoid anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin, and any other medication that is not recommended by the surgeon.
Post-Op Care and Recovery
You must follow the surgeon’s instructions for good results and fast recovery. These instructions include:
- The patient should not lift heavy objects.
- Avoid raising your arms for 2-3 weeks after treatment.
- Use a surgical bra or compression garment to speed up recovery.
- Regularly use the recommended medicine.
- Do not do anything that can put pressure on the breast.
- Try to sleep on your back.
Breast Lift Surgery Cost in Dubai
The exact cost of breast lift surgery depends upon many factors which include;
- The technique being used for the procedure
- The expertise and experience of the surgeon or practitioner
- The location of the patient and the clinic
- The quality and hygiene of the treatment being provided
The average starting price of breast lift surgery at EuroMed Clinic is AED 27000. Consult with our experts to know the exact cost.
There are many benefits of breast lifts in Dubai. Some of these benefits include:
- It improves your breast symmetry
- Makes your breasts appear fuller
- There is some augmentation in your breast size
- You look more youthful and attractive
- Gives you a boost in confidence and self-esteem
- You get round and firm breasts with no position problems
- The results are long-lasting
Talking about results, you may experience an immediate increase in size, but that is not permanent. It’s just the swelling that goes away after some time. After 3-5 weeks, you will be able to compare the before and after results through pictures. The comparison will help you see how much uplift the surgery was able to provide.
Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Before & After
Breast Lift (Mastopexy) FAQs
Is breast lift permanent?
The results of this treatment are very long-lasting and patients are mostly satisfied with the outcomes. However, the results are not permanent. Lactations and pregnancy after the mastopexy surgery can negatively affect the results.
What is the difference between a breast lift and breast augmentation?
Breast Lift elevates, tightens, reshapes, and repositions the breasts. It may also provide a small increase in the size of breasts. However, breast augmentation does not lift the breasts. It only transforms the size of breasts. Silicone or any other suitable implant is inserted into the breast tissues to transform the size of the breasts.
What is the aim of breast lift?
With multiple pregnancies and constant breastfeeding, the fibrous bands of the skin stretch and break. With no proper support, the skin of the breasts also becomes very loose. Here’s why you should consider breast lift:
1. It gives a more youthful appearance to women.
2. Helps uplift the supporting breast tissues and adjusts breast position.
3. Fixes the position of nipples towards a more central position.
4. Helps rejuvenate the skin by trimming off the excess skin on the breasts.
5. Restore self-esteem and confidence.
6. Makes you look 5-6 years younger than your actual age.
Is breast lift painful?
Like every other surgical procedure, some pain is associated with breast lift as well. However, it can be managed with pain killers.
Also Check: Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
Schedule a Free Consultation
Here at EuroMed Clinic Center, we have a team of the best breast lift surgeons who have a long list of satisfied patients. You can consult with them to learn more about the treatment including Breast lift cost in Dubai.
You can either book a consultation by filling in the online form, or you can visit our clinic to take advice from our surgeons. So, what are you waiting for? Don’t miss this opportunity and book your appointment now.