Why remain worried about the sorry state of the breasts when we can treat them? It is true that the women remain worried about their oversized breasts. Getting over this painful experience is easier than ever. All you need is to take a simple and safe Breast Reduction Treatment Dubai.
What is Breast Reduction?
The Breast Reduction Surgery is a specially designed treatment to rescue the size of the oversized breasts. If your breast is oversized and is not proportional to the body size, this surgical treatment is a good option to correct the anomalies.
Results and Benefits
The treatment is free of risks and delivers promising breast reduction results. There are plenty of benefits for everyone who goes under the knife.
- There is some downtime.
- It is a safe and effective option.
- There are some minor side effects.
- You get the desired breast shape and size.
- Your confidence level and self-image skyrocket.
Who is a Candidate?
You are a good candidate for the treatment if;
- You do not smoke cigarettes.
- You have elastic and radiant skin.
- You do not drink alcoholic drinks.
- You want to cut short the chest area.
- You have good mental and physical health.
- Your skin and body are free of any disease.
- You have realistic expectations with the treatment results.
- Due to weight, your breasts cause chronic neck, shoulder, and back pain.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The Breast Reduction treatment aims at the following;
- To reduce the size of the breasts.
- To create firmer and perkier breasts.
- To improve the symmetry of the breasts.
- To reduces the size of the nipple and areola.
- To make the breasts proportional to the body frame.
Which Technique is Used?
Liposuction or surgical techniques are used to remove the extra fat, tissue, and the skin. The following techniques can be used:
- Anchor Pattern Technique
- Circular Pattern Technique
- Vertical Incision Or Lollipop Pattern Technique
The following steps are mostly used to perform it;
Step 1: The treatment site will be cleaned to remove dirt and germs.
Step 2: The surgeon will administer the general anesthesia to sedate the patient.
Step 3: The surgeon will make incisions as per the chosen technique.
Step 4: The excess skin, tissue, or fat will be removed to correct the shape and size.
Step 5: If needed, the surgeon will reposition the nipple or/and areola.
Step 6: The surgeon will conclude the treatment by stitching the skin.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
In order to avoid complications and get the best possible results, please follow the instructions from the surgeon which often include the following;
- Follow the healthy lifestyle and diet.
- Take the prescribed tests and medicines.
- Discontinue the use of cigarettes and alcohols.
- Discontinue the use of aspirin and blood-thinners.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
In order to avoid complications and get the best possible results, please follow the post-surgeyr surgeon’s instructions which often include the following;
- Do not lift heavy objects.
- Do not do strenuous activities.
- Regularly wear the surgical bra.
- Take proper care of the incision sites.
- Do not lift arms above your shoulders.
- Take the prescribed medicines regularly.
- Do not put pressure the breast and try to sleep on your back.
Cost of Breast Reduction in Dubai
The cost of this procedure varies from person to person because some variable factors make up the price. If you want to know the cost of the procedure in your case, please get in touch with us. The cost depends on;
- The expertise of the surgeon.
- The technique chosen by the patient.
- The location of the treatment facility.
- The type of results needed by the patient.
You May Also Read: Cost Of Breast Reduction In Dubai
Schedule a Free Consultation
Did you know you can get a free online consultation just by calling us or filling the online form? So pick up the phone and dial our number or enter some basic info in the online form and will get back to you with our special offer.