Lips are a prominent facial feature and usually one of the first things anyone notices on our face. Therefore, many people desire to have attractive and lifted lips. There are some DIY tricks and home remedies that provide temporary results. However, it is not possible to achieve permanently lifted lips without cosmetic surgery. Bullhorn Lip Lift Dubai offers excellent results when it comes to lip augmentation.
Table of Contents
What is a Bullhorn Lip Lift?
The Bullhorn Lip Lift is a surgical cosmetic procedure that helps augment the lips and broaden the smile. It works by reducing the space between the upper lip and nostrils. As a result, the candidate achieves a refreshed and youthful appearance.
This lip lift is one of the most popular cosmetic facial treatments, also known as the sub nasal lift. During the procedure, an expert makes a hidden incision right under the nose. Moreover, he/she will raise the skin to increase the amount of lip shown. However, unlike a Gullwing Lip Lift, the scarring is not as visible in Bullhorn Lip Lift. As a result, the lips become augmented and lifted.
To become the ideal candidates for Bullhorn Upper Lip Lift Dubai, individuals must have:
- thin or flat lips
- asymmetrical lips
- longer upper lip
- excessive distance between upper lip and nose
- god physical and psychological health
Since Bullhorn Lip Lift is a surgical procedure, candidates need to prepare their bodies for the surgery. Generally, an expert provides pre-procedure guidelines based on each candidate’s requirements. However, some general instructions are as follows:
- Stop taking blood-thinning and acne medications for at least 10-15 days before the procedure.
- Only use the prescribed antiviral or antibiotics.
- Do not drink or eat anything for at least 6 hours before the procedure.
- Remove any lip piercings before going for the procedure.
- Do not apply any skincare products or lipsticks on the day of the procedure.
The procedure of Bullhorn Lip Lift generally takes about 45 minutes to complete. Usually, it is performed under local anesthesia because it is a surgical procedure.
The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- Before beginning the procedure, the surgeon cleanses the skin around the lips.
- After cleansing, he/she administers local anesthesia to the lips to avoid any discomfort or pain during the procedure.
- Once the skin numbs, he/she uses a specialized tool to make an incision under the nose in the shape of a bullhorn. An expert surgeon makes this incision in such a way that it hides under the shadowed crease beneath the nose.
- Then, he/she will remove a tiny strip of skin tissue and tighten the muscles which will provide a Subtle Lip Lift.
- Lastly, he/she will raise the upper lip to a new elevated position. Moreover, he/she will also close the incision with sutures.
Bullhorn Lip Lift is a surgical procedure; therefore, it requires careful aftercare to avoid complications and achieve optimum results.
- Avoid engaging in strenuous activities for at least 1-2 weeks after the procedure.
- Clean the incisions daily with a prescribed disinfectant.
- Do not move the lips unnecessarily and control facial movements.
- In the beginning, only consume soft foods and gradually resume a regular diet.
- Do not apply lipsticks and other lip products for a few days.
Recovery and Results
After the Bullhorn Lip Lift procedure, candidates experience swelling and soreness around the lips. Usually, swelling subsides within two weeks, but candidates can speed it up by using prescribed medications. Besides medications, they can also use cold compresses and ice packs.
Generally, candidates can resume their regular activities within 24 hours, but sutures are removed after 5 days. Besides the swelling and discomfort, the recovery period is smooth and uneventful.
The results become noticeable when the treated area is healed completely. However, the Bullhorn Lip Lift enhances the upper lip more than the lower lip. So, most people combine it with Filler Injections to get a Lower Lip Lift as well.
Bullhorn Lip Lift Dubai has numerous benefits. Some of the benefits are:
- The procedure provides quick and immediately noticeable results.
- It offers permanent results.
- The procedure does not leave a visible scar like other lip augmentation methods.
- The lips become significantly enhanced.
- It makes the smile broader and balances the lips.
- It reduces the extra distance between the lips and nose.
- The procedure improves the overall lip contours.
Cost of the Treatment
Bullhorn Lip Lift cost varies for each candidate because multiple cost-determinants influences the final cost. Some of these cost determining factors are:
- Treatment Technique
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
- Practitioner’s expertise
- Clinic’s location
Although the price of Bullhorn Lip Lift is not fixed, its average starting price is 10000 AED in Dubai. However, only an expert can determine the final price of the treatment, so consult an expert to learn the exact price in your case.
Consult an Expert
If you want to go for a lip augmentation procedure, consider Bullhorn Lip Lift. To schedule an appointment with expert surgeons at Euromed Clinic Center, please fill our online form, give us a call, or visit our clinic.