Eyes are a delicate facial feature. They significantly impact a person’s facial appearance. However, sometimes due to aging and other reasons, eyes lose their natural shape and tightness. Nowadays, several cosmetic treatments help improve the shape and contours of the eyes. Canthoplasty Dubai is a popular treatment that enhances the appearance of eyes by elongating them into an almond-like shape.
Table of Contents
What is Canthoplasty?
Cat Eye Lift is technically known as Canthoplasty. It is a surgical cosmetic procedure that tightens, lifts, and repositions the lateral canthus (the outer corner of the eye where eyelids connect). As a result of this procedure, eyes become elongated in the shape of an almond, looking more youthful and lifted. After the procedure, the candidate’s eyes look similar to a winged eye achieved with the help of an eyeliner.
Canthoplasty and Blepharoplasty are two seemingly similar procedures, but they have different aims and results. The former lifts the outer corner of the eyes, reshaping and enlarging it. However, the latter gets rid of baggy and sagging eyes by eliminating excessive fat around the eyes and eyelids.
You are an ideal candidate for Cat Eye Thread Lift Dubai if you:
- are not satisfied with the natural shape of your eyes
- believe your eyes are small
- want to achieve bigger, brighter, and more open eyes
- have realistic expectations with the procedure
- are generally healthy
Since Cat Eye Lift is a surgical procedure of a delicate nature, candidates have to prepare for the surgery. Generally, the surgeon provides pre-procedure instructions. However, some general instructions are as follows:
- Inform the surgeon about any medications that you are taking.
- Avoid using any OTC medications for at least 2 days before the procedure.
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before the procedure.
- Avoid wearing makeup in the treatment area.
Canthoplasty Dubai is a quick and effective surgical cosmetic procedure. It lifts the outer corners of the eyes and improves the tired expression due to droopy eyes. Sometimes, this procedure is performed in combination with Endoscopic Brow Lift to maximize the results.
The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- First of all, the surgeon will administer local anesthesia into the eyelids to avoid pain during the procedure.
- Once the treatment area is numbed, he/she will make a tiny incision in the outer corner of the eyelid.
- The surgeon will reposition the lower eyelid to the desired shape.
- Once the desired shape is achieved, he/she will close the incisions with sutures.
- As a result, the candidate will achieve improved eye shape with an elevated appearance.
After Cat Eye Lift Surgery, candidates are supposed to be careful with the treatment area. Since eyes are a sensitive part, they require constant care to avoid infection and other complications.
Some general aftercare guidelines are as follows:
- Let your eyes rest after the surgery, and do not put too much strain on them.
- Avoid rubbing, touching, or pressing the eyes to avoid complications.
- Do not engage in strenuous physical activities and intense workout sessions for at least a month.
- Wear sunglasses when going out in the sun.
- Limit your screen time to at least a week after the procedure.
Recovery and Results
The recovery takes some time because the eyes are a delicate and sensitive area. However, if candidates follow aftercare instructions carefully during the recovery period, they feel no pain or discomfort.
In case of swelling and bruising, candidates can use the prescribed medications. Moreover, the eyes will be bandaged for a short time, and candidates may experience blurry vision. However, generally, these side effects do not last for long and subside within a week.
Once the side effects have subsided, candidates will notice incredible results. They will have almond-shaped eyes that appear youthful and rejuvenated.
Cat Eye Lift Before and After
Cat Eye Thread Lift Dubai has numerous benefits. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- Improves eye contours
- Provides a lifted eye look
- Makes eyes look more open and brighter
- Corrects eyelid problems caused by aging, trauma, surgery, etc.
- Offers a non-permanent solution with dissolvable threads
- Long-lasting and natural-looking results
Cost of the Treatment
The price of Cat Eye Lift Surgery varies from candidate to candidate due to several variable factors. Some cost-determining factors are as follows:
- Condition of the treatment area
- Treatment technique
- Desired results
- Practitioner’s expertise
- Clinic’s location
To find out the exact price of Canthoplasty in your case, you need to consult an expert. Only an expert can determine the exact price of this procedure.
Consult an Expert
If you do not like the natural shape of your eyes, or if you have droopy and tired-looking eyes, consider a Cat Eye Thread Lift. This surgical procedure enhances the contours of the eyes and makes them appear bigger, brighter, and youthful.
To get the best treatment, get in touch with experts at Euromed Clinic Center. We have a team of board-certified dermatologists and surgeons. They will guide you about the procedure and ensure the best possible results. So, please schedule an appointment by filling the online form or giving us a call.