Cheek augmentation aims at adjusting the volume of the cheeks by adding some lift to them. People experiencing the loss of cheek volume due to aging or any other factor can benefit from this procedure. Moreover, it is also suitable for individuals with seemingly flat or thin cheeks.
Are you a Good Candidate?
Factors that make you a good candidate for cheek augmentation in Dubai are as follows;
- Flat cheeks
- Desire to have higher cheekbones
- Misaligned facial features
- Cheeks with lost volume
- Need for improvement in jawline contours
Cheek Augmentation Techniques
Cheek augmentation procedures fall into two categories: surgical and non-surgical.
- Surgical options include fat grafting/transfer and solid cheek implantation.
- The non-surgical option involves the use of injectable fillers or fats to enhance facial contours.
Although non-surgical options help enhance cheeks quickly and effectively, their results are temporary. These options are most suitable for individuals who do not want to retain procedure results for the long term. On the other hand, surgical options provide a long-term or permanent fix to sagging or flat cheeks.
Types of Cheek Implants
Cheek augmentation surgery involves inserting implants into the cheek area. Different types of cheek implants are used in the surgery that include the following;
- Malar Implants: These implants add projection to your cheekbones.
- Submalar Implants: These implants rectify the sunken appearance of the cheeks to make them appear fuller.
- Combination of both: This option is ideal for individuals with flatter facial features.
During the preoperative visit, you will meet our highly qualified plastic surgeons, who will examine your cheeks and give you some necessary instructions to follow before the procedure. Here are some of the most common instructions.
- Stop taking supplements and other anti-inflammatory medications you are on.
- Be sure to follow the diet plan provided by the surgeon.
Cheek augmentation Dubai is an outpatient procedure which means you won’t have to get hospitalized for it. It can take up to an hour. Here are the steps for cheek implantation surgery.
- First off, our anesthesia expert will administer general anesthesia to put you to sleep for the entire procedure.
- After that, the surgeon will make a small cut near the treatment site. The areas getting an implant are:
- Part of the inner cheeks joining the gums and lips
- Below the eyelashes
- After making the incision, the surgeon cuts a bit deeper to create a pocket. This pocket is the area that has to house an implant or filler.
- Depending on the location, the implant is simply inserted into the pocket or sutured to an internal facial feature connected to deeper tissues in the skull.
- The surgeon sutures the incision as the final step.
After getting cheek augmentation surgery, you should follow the aftercare instructions to ensure the procedure’s success.
- Take pain relievers only according to the surgeon’s instructions.
- Avoid engaging in strenuous physical activities for at least five weeks after the procedure.
- Be sure to keep up with your dental hygiene regimen.
- Use warm compresses for pain relief.
How quickly cheek augmentation results become visible will depend on the type of treatment you get. The results of injectable fillers are usually visible in 7-10 days. However, the results of cheek implantation surgery may take a few weeks to a month to show up.
Cheek augmentation in Dubai has a lot of benefits to offer, including the following:
- It provides much-needed balance to improve your facial appearance and
- Gives you a more youthful look.
- Makes facial contours more prominent, contributing well to overall face beauty.
- Side effects of this treatment are short-term.
The recovery duration for cheek implants surgery is longer due to a more invasive treatment method. Nonetheless, this recovery would be easier and won’t take as long as other surgical procedures. The post-op discomfort may continue for a day or two. It is best to follow the surgeon’s instructions to ensure a quicker recovery.
Cheek Augmentation Cost in Dubai
The cheek augmentation cost depends on the patient’s needs or preferences. The average starting price for cheek augmentation surgery is AED 15,000. You can speak to our surgeon about the factors that influence the pricing of a treatment. Also, you can inquire about the exact cost of the procedure.
Get a Consultation
If you want to uplift your facial appearance, Euromed Clinic Center is your best bet. You can book a consultation and discuss your requirements with our highly skilled surgeons. All you need to do is, fill in the consultation form provided and one of our staff members will get in touch with you to schedule your appointment.