A well-defined chin contributes to the beauty of your face. It provides symmetry and balance to your facial features and enhances the contours. However, not everybody has a perfectly shaped chin. Chin augmentation through implants is a treatment that provides a sculpted chin and a more defined jawline to the people.
Table of Contents
What is Chin Augmentation?
Chin augmentation in Dubai is a surgical procedure that improves your facial appearance by redefining your chin. Also known as Mentoplasty, chin augmentation involves inserting implants into the chin area to transform the facial structure. Chin implants have different shapes and sizes that are chosen according to your requirements. Moreover, chin augmentation surgery can be performed alone or in combination with other facial procedures like neck liposuction.
Who is a Good Candidate?
It is essential to know if you are the right candidate for chin implants in Dubai before opting for the procedure. You can undergo surgery if you:
- Have a weak, undefined, and moderately receding chin.
- You are in good health
- Have jowls and neck that lack definition.
- Want to eliminate the double chin
How to Prepare for the Surgery?
Once you have decided to undergo chin augmentation surgery, your surgeon will provide you with some pre-op instructions that you must follow. It will help you in preparing yourself for the procedure. Some common instructions include;
- Share your regular medications and medical history with the surgeon.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory medicines and supplements.
- Only take the prescribed medicines.
- Follow a healthy diet to maintain a stable weight.
How is Chin Augmentation Performed?
Chin augmentation surgery is performed using chin implants Dubai, and the procedure takes about 30 to 60 minutes.
- General anesthesia is administered.
- After that, the surgeon makes a small incision inside the mouth or in the jawline crease.
- Once the incision is made, a synthetic implant is inserted under the skin, making your chin prominent.
- In the end, the incision is closed by using absorbable sutures.
After getting a chin augmentation procedure, you need to take good care of your treatment site. Follow all the instructions provided by the surgeon to ensure successful results and smooth recovery. Mentioned below are some standard aftercare guidelines;
- Keep the head elevated to minimize swelling.
- Avoid strenuous physical activities on the day of the surgery.
- Use the painkillers prescribed by the surgeon.
- Consume soft foods for a few days so that your gums can heal.
- Do not forget to rinse your mouth after eating.
The recovery phase after the chin augmentation treatment is not very complex. The treatment area might feel tighter due to the implant insertion. The stitches will get absorbed within two weeks after the surgery. Also, you will be able to get back to your routine within a week after the surgery.
There are numerous benefits of chin augmentation Dubai which include;
- It modifies the contours and definition of your face.
- Offers permanent and natural-looking results.
- Makes you look younger and attractive.
- Boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
Get a Free Consultation
If you are interested in getting chin augmentation treatment, visit Euromed Clinic Center. We have a team of highly experienced plastic surgeons who will guide you about the treatment, its pros, and cons as well as cost. In addition to this, we offer a free initial consultation to our patients to easily consult with the experts. You can book your consultation by filling the form given below, and we will schedule your appointment.