Double chin is a common aesthetic concern among people of different ages and ethnicities. The double chin is recognized when a subcutaneous fat layer develops under the chin, making you look obese and unhealthy. The cause for double chin appearance can be genetics, lifestyle choices, or the natural aging process. Whatever is the reason, the Double Chin Removal treatment can help you get rid of this problem.
Table of Contents
- 1 Are you a Good Candidate?
- 2 Pre-Op Instructions
- 3 Techniques Used for Double Chin Removal
- 4 Post-Op Care
- 5 Benefits
- 6 Double Chin Removal Cost in Dubai
- 7 Double Chin Removal FAQ’s
- 8 Get a Free Consultation
Are you a Good Candidate?
Undesirable contours of the neck and chin can negatively impact the overall appearance of a person. You can be a good candidate for double chin reduction if you:
- Are 18 or above in age
- Have excess fat under the chin.
- Want a defined jawline.
- Are mentally and physically healthy.
- Have realistic expectations from the procedure.
Your practitioner will guide you about pre-treatment care during the initial consultation. Some primary pre-op instructions for double chin removal Dubai include:
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medicines.
- Reduce the consumption of caffeine and nicotine.
- Share your medical history and regular medication with the surgeon.
- Take the medicines prescribed by the surgeon only.
Techniques Used for Double Chin Removal
Submental fat (fat under the chin) can be removed with the help of both surgical and non-surgical options. The common techniques used for double chin treatment in Dubai are:
- Double Chin Liposuction: It is a surgical procedure used to remove excess fat under the chin. Liposuction involves making a small incision under the chin to insert a cannula that sucks the unwanted submental fat.
- Ultherapy: A special machine is used in this procedure to deliver ultrasound energy to the targeted area. This method not only melts the fat but also tightens the skin to contour the targeted area properly.
- CoolSculpting: The FDA approved this unique approach because it is effective for under the chin fat removal. It involves freezing the fat cells under the chin and destroying them. Once they are broken down, the body eliminates them through the lymphatic system.
- Kybella Injections: Kybella melts the submental fat when injected into the targeted area using a tiny syringe. The use of Kybella injections has become common because the FDA has approved it.
You must follow the instructions provided by the doctor after getting double chin removal Dubai. It ensures smooth recovery and successful results.
- Do not rub the treated area for at least 4 hours after the treatment.
- Take rest for the recommended time.
- Refrain from strenuous activities and exercises.
Your doctor will guide you further about post-treatment care during the initial consultation.
Several benefits can be obtained with double chin treatment Dubai. Some of them are as follows;
- All techniques are safe, and no significant risk exists.
- Most options are performed on an outpatient basis.
- Removing excessive fat in a short time becomes possible.
- Some options are affordable for most people.
- Overall appearance and confidence level transformation can take place.
Double Chin Removal Cost in Dubai
The double chin removal cost varies from person to person because it depends on the following factors;
- The number of fat deposits your chin area currently has
- The geographic location of the clinic you have selected
- The qualification, experience, and reputation level of your doctor
- The technique is chosen by the surgeon
In general, medical insurance companies do not cover cosmetic treatments. If you have a health insurance plan, you have to ask the provider. The average starting price of Double chin liposuction is AED 10,000. You can visit the double chin removal cost page to know more about the price.
Double Chin Removal FAQ’s
What are the common causes of a double chin?
Some of the major causes of double chin are excess neck fat, aging, loose skin, and drooping salivary glands.
What is the best treatment for double chin?
A surgeon can answer this question better. Still, neck lift surgery and Kybella injections are some of the best treatments that can help you get rid of the double chin.
Can Botox help with a double chin?
Yes, Botox is a non-invasive treatment that is effective for double chin removal. It works by lifting your neck and narrowing your lower face.
Is double chin liposuction safe?
Yes, all of the techniques used for double chin removal are approved by the FDA and are safe.
Are the results permanent?
The results of double chin removal treatment are permanent only if you maintain your weight and exercise regularly. For this purpose, you should sustain a balanced diet and avoid fatty foods.
How long is the recovery period?
The recovery period varies among patients depending on the treatment method chosen. Double chin liposuction does not involve a lengthy recovery period. You can get back to your daily routine and work after 5 to 6 days.
Get a Free Consultation
At EuroMed Clinic Dubai, we have a team of expert plastic surgeons and practitioners who perform all the surgical and non-surgical double chin removal procedures. Visit our clinic or book a free consultation right now to discuss your case with one of our experts.