The chin area can accumulate unwanted fat and this issue can cause a double chin. Most people who suffer with this issue search for options to fix this problem.
Double chin correction is no longer a dream but a reality thanks to our latest double chin removal methods, which are safe, simple, short, and effective.. What options are available?
This page discusses how our surgeons cure double chin. Continue reading to know the benefits, risks, cost, side effects, and more about this procedure.
Double Chin Reduction
As with other areas of the face, the chin matters because it partly defines our appearance. If the area below the chin accumulates unwanted fat, the contour of the neck and chin changes which can negatively impact the overall appearance of a person.
In case a person is not able to remove this kind of fat deposits through remedies then you can opt for an in-clinic double chin removal treatment. Different surgical, invasive, and minimally invasive options are available.
A number of benefits can be obtained by removing unwanted fat deposits from the chin area. You should expect the following:
- Most techniques are safe and no major risks exist.
- Most options are performed on an outpatient basis.
- Removing excessive fat becomes possible in a short time.
- Some options are inexpensive and affordable for most people.
- Overall appearance and confidence level transformation takes place.
Special Offers at Special Hours of The Week
You can be a good candidate for our latest double chin Liposuction in Dubai if the following points apply to you:
- You have realistic expectations with the outcomes of the treatment.
- You have excess fat under the chin that causes a double chin problem.
- You do not want to live with this unwanted fat and need to remove it.
The side effects that a person can experience depend on the type of double chin removal technique that person tries. Moreover, there can be some downtime as well if you undergo a surgical or liposuction treatment.
Under the chin (submental) fat can be removed with the help of surgical, invasive, and minimally invasive options. Let’s see how different surgical and non-surgical options work:
- Liposuction: A surgical treatment can be performed to remove fat from the area. To perform liposuction for submental fat, a small incision is made to insert cannula that suction the unwanted fat. Source: American Board Cosmetic Surgery
- Ultherpy: A special machine is used in this procedure to deliver ultrasound energy to the area. This method not only melts the fat but also tightens the skin to contour the area properly.
- CoolSculpting: This unique approach has been approved by the FDA because it has been found effective for under the chin fat removal.
- Kybella Injections: Some medications such as Kybella can be injected in the area using a tiny syringe, which then melt the fat. The use of Kybella injections has become common after being approved by the FDA.
You want to Know About Double Chin Removal Cost in Dubai
The care a person needs to take beforehand depends on the procedure that a person is going to take. In most cases, not much preparation is required.
Your professional will guide further about pre-treatment care during the initial consultation.
The patient may have to follow instructions from the doctor after double chin correction because the treatment area will be sensitive following the procedure.
Your doctor will guide further about post-treatment care during the initial consultation.
The double chin removal cost varies from person to person. Typically, pricing fluctuates due to the following variable factors:
- The level of fat deposits your chin area currently has
- The geographic location of the professional you have selected
- The qualification, experience and reputation level of your doctor
- The type of treatment option (surgical or non-surgical) you select
In general, medical insurance companies do not cover cosmetic treatments. If you have a health insurance plan, you have to ask the provider.
How Much Will You Have to Pay?
You will have to consult a doctor to know how much it will cost you.
Consult an Expert
In conclusion, a double chin treatment can contour your chin properly and improve the aesthetics of your face.
Discuss your problem with our doctor to understand what the best option is for you. Schedule your appointment now and kiss your double chin goodbye for good.