Double chin is a common aesthetic concern among people of different ages and ethnicities. The double chin is recognized when a layer of subcutaneous fat forms under the chin, this can make the person look obese and unhealthy. The cause for this problem can be genetic, lifestyle choices, or due to the natural aging process. Whatever is the cause the Double Chin Removal treatment in Dubai can help you get rid of this problem.
Are you a Good Candidate?
Undesirable contours of the neck and chin can negatively impact the overall appearance of a person. You can be a good candidate for the Double Chin Reduction if you fulfill the following criteria:
- You are above 18 years of age with a double chin problem
- You have excess fat under the chin that causes a double chin problem
- If you have a small and weak chin
- If you want a defined jawline with the chin in the correct place
- If you want to get rid of the stubborn chin-fat that is hard to get rid of with diet and exercise
- If the salivary gland is drooping and sagging
- You are a generally healthy individual
- You are realistic about the outcome of the procedure
The care a person needs to take beforehand depends on the procedure that he/she is about to undergo. In most cases, not much preparation is required.
Your practitioner will guide you further about pre-treatment care during the initial consultation.
Techniques Used for Double Chin Removal
Under the chin (submental) fat can be removed with the help of surgical, invasive, and minimally invasive options. Let’s see how different surgical and non-surgical options work:
- Liposuction: A surgical treatment can be performed to remove fat from the area. To perform liposuction for submental fat, a small incision is made to insert a cannula that suctions the unwanted fat. Source: American Board Cosmetic Surgery
- Ultherapy: A special machine is used in this procedure to deliver ultrasound energy to the area. This method not only melts the fat but also tightens the skin to contour the area properly.
- CoolSculpting: This unique approach has been approved by the FDA because it has been found effective for under the chin fat removal.
- Kybella Injections: Kybella can be injected into the area using a tiny syringe, which then melts the submental fat. The use of Kybella injections has become common after being approved by the FDA.
Post Care and Recovery
The patient may have to follow instructions from the doctor after double chin correction because the treatment area will be sensitive following the procedure.
Your doctor will guide you further about post-treatment care during the initial consultation.
Benefits of Double Chin Removal
Several benefits can be obtained by removing unwanted fat deposits from the chin area. You should expect the following:
- Most techniques are safe and no major risks exist.
- Most options are performed on an outpatient basis.
- Removing excessive fat becomes possible in a short time.
- Some options are inexpensive and affordable for most people.
- Overall appearance and confidence level transformation can take place.
You want to Know About Double Chin Removal Cost in Dubai
The side effects that a person can experience depends on the double chin removal technique that person undergoes. The treatment results can look unnatural and patients can suffer skin infection if the practitioner is not an expert.
Cost of Double Chin Removal in Dubai
The double chin removal cost varies from person to person. Typically, pricing fluctuates due to the following variable factors:
- The level of fat deposits your chin area currently has
- The geographic location of the professional you have selected
- The qualification, experience, and reputation level of your doctor
- The type of treatment option (surgical or non-surgical) you select
In general, medical insurance companies do not cover cosmetic treatments. If you have a health insurance plan, you have to ask the provider.
Double Chin Removal FAQ’s
How do I get rid of the fat under my chin?
You can get rid of the fat under your chin with the help of chin exercises. If you want a quick solution than you can go for fat removal surgery, radio frequency treatment, or laser fat reduction method.
What is the best treatment for double chin?
Kybella injections or a neck lift surgery are some of the best treatment that can help you get rid of your double chin.
What food causes double chin?
Any diet that is high in processed food, unhealthy fat, and bad carbohydrates can cause a double chin to appear.
Can Botox help with double chin?
Yes, Botox is a non-invasive treatment that is effective for double chin removal. It works by lifting your neck by narrowing lower face.
How much does it cost to get a double chin removed?
A double chin removal surgery cost around $1300 to $2000 USD. However, the exact cost depends upon your location and the treatment method you opt for.
How Much Will You Have to Pay?
You will have to consult a doctor to know how much it will cost you.
Get a Free Consultation
At EuroMed Clinic Dubai we have a team of expert Plastic Surgeons and Practitioners who perform all the surgical and non-surgical Double Chin Removal procedures. Visit our clinic or book a free consultation right now to discuss your case with one of our experts.
Check Out Our Specialist’s Profile
Hailing from Okinawa, Japan, Dr. Ken is one of Euromed’s visiting surgeons but hopes to move to Dubai in the next five years. Dr. Ken is certified from the Japanese Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is also an International Active Member of the American Society for Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery. With a bustling clinic in his native Japan that he opened in 2007 and a career spanning more than 30 years, it is not surprising Dr. Ken is acclaimed as a specialist in several areas, namely: Arm Lift Face Lift Neck Lift Thigh…Read more
Dr. Thomas Colson is a Consultant in Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery known for his famous technique “French Touch.” Here is the story of his life. When a doctor specializes in plastic and reconstruction surgery but also has an aesthetic sense and artistic hands, he or she can enhance and refine the appearance of people. Dr. Thomas Colson is a person with specific qualifications and experience that a surgeon must have to perform surgical and non-surgical procedures successfully. Dr. Thomas Colson has a firm belief in the fact that his success is nothing but the…Read more