People with permanent eye bags may feel less confident and may have to face silly questions from friends and family members. Both surgical and non-surgical options are available when it comes to Eye Bag Removal. Dr. Ken Arashiro, the specialist plastic surgeon, recommends that you should take eye bag removal treatment in Dubai if you want to remove eye bags permanently.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Eye Bag Removal?
- 2 Reasons for Eye Bags
- 3 Results and Benefits
- 4 Who is a Candidate?
- 5 What is the Aim of Treatment?
- 6 Which Technique is Used?
- 7 Surgical Treatments
- 8 Non-Surgical Treatments
- 9 How is the Treatment Performed?
- 10 Eye Bag Removal FAQ’s
- 11 Schedule a Free Consultation
What is Eye Bag Removal?
The skin keeps changing as time goes by and the appearance of eye bags is a common sign of aging. But at Euromed, we can solve this issue with a simple cosmetic treatment.
Reasons for Eye Bags
The eye bags are often caused due to the following reasons;
- Due to a skin disorder.
- Due to crying too much.
- Due to abuse of alcohol.
- Due to a high sodium diet.
- Due to an abuse of tobacco.
Results and Benefits
The treatment delivers promising results and you can expect the following;
- The procedure is short and easy to take.
- The treatment delivers promising results.
- The patient’s confidence will get a boost.
- The treatment works for all skin types and tones.
- The treatment makes the patient more attractive.
- The patient will experience a significant vision improvement
Who is a Candidate?
For the Eye Bag Removal Surgery or Blepharoplasty, the following people can be good candidates;
- People having tired look on the face.
- People with permanent under eye bags.
- People with excess skin around the eyes.
- People who noticed that applying the makeup has become difficult.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The Eye Bag Removal Treatment aims at achieving the following goals;
- To improve patient’s vision.
- To deliver promising results.
- To boost the patient’s confidence.
- To make the patient more attractive.
Which Technique is Used?
Many options are available to get rid of eye bags around the eyes. The famous surgical and non-surgical eye bag removal techniques are enlisted below;
- Lower Eyelid Surgery
- Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty
- Cold Compress
- Fillers Injections
- Changes in Lifestyle
- Cosmetic Treatment
How is the Treatment Performed?
At Euromed Clinic Center Dubai, we use different techniques to remove eye bags. The procedure takes between one and three hours to finish.
For surgical techniques, The plastic surgeons usually work on the upper lids first and then on the lower ones.
Eye Bag Removal FAQ’s
What causes bags under the eyes?
There are many reasons for bags under the eyes and some important ones are enlisted below:
• Lack of sleep
• Fluid retention
How long does a Blepharoplasty procedure take?
The blepharoplasty treatment does not take a long time to finish. The time for lower eyelid surgery is different than the upper eyelid surgery. On the average, an eyelid surgery treatment takes one hour.
What are the risks involved with a Blepharoplasty?
The treatment is safe and effective if performed by a qualified and experienced surgeon. The research highlights the following risks:
• Dry eye
• Loss of vision
• Double vision
• Abnormal eyelid position
• Inability to close the eyes
Will there be a scar afterward?
No, the invisible scars will fade away with the passage of time. There will be no scarring if the eye bag removal is performed by a qualified and experienced doctor.
When will I see my final results? & will the results last?
The patient will be able to see the final results one the treatment site completely heals. The time for healing is different for different people. In general, patients observe a significant improvement after one month. The treatment area will become even better after three months.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Bothered by bags? Then consider the most pioneering treatments for Eye Bag Removal Dubai has to offer at Euromed. If you have any more questions for us, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. Please call us or fill the online form now to get an online consultation session.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
Dr. Ken ArashiroPhysician Specialist Plastic Surgery
Dr. Ken Arashiro is a seasoned plastic surgeon with more than 30 years of experience in this field. He is certified by several prestigious organizations and licensed by the Dubai Health Authority.Read more