The eye is the most important and delicate organ in the human body. Droopiness often develops here due to different reasons. Blepharoplasty or eyelid surgery is a cosmetic treatment to correct sagging eyelids. Take eyelid surgery in Dubai to fix drooping eyelids to get a younger look. This page discusses how much Eyelid surgery cost in Dubai.
If you have droopy eyelids, this topic is for you.
Eyelid Surgery is Worth Your Money
The people who undergo blepharoplasty state that they got desired results. This procedure is known for correcting the contour of lower and/or upper eyelids. As a result, the confidence level and self-esteem of the patient gets boosted which leads to a better quality of life. If you want to contour your eyelids, this procedure is a good option.
Eyelid Surgery Cost in Dubai
Eyelid surgery can be performed to correct the upper eyelid or lower eyelid. As a matter of fact, eyelid problems vary from patient to patient. Due to this reason, the plastic surgeons customize the procedure to meet the individual needs. That is why the price is different in different cases.
Some variable factors define how much an individual has to pay for eyelids surgery in Dubai. Let’s discuss some important cost-defining factors:
- Medical Tests: The treatment candidate will have to take some medical tests.
- Surgeon’s Fee: The cost of the surgery is heavily reliant on the fee of the surgeon. The reputation, qualification, and experience of the plastic surgeon define the surgeon’s fee.
- Anesthesia Fees: The anesthesia will be administered by a separate doctor who charges separately. The treatment price often includes the anesthesia fee.
- Surgical Facility Costs: The office or clinic where one undergoes the procedure may charge separately.
- Prescriptions for Medication: The surgeon may prescribe medications to make the treatment site heal quickly.
The Euromed Clinic Dubai always charges a reasonable price for eyelid surgery. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime if you want to know eyelid surgery cost in Dubai.
Medical Insurance & Financing Option
Some people have a medical insurance plan and they want to cover their blepharoplasty through it. Please note that this procedure is considered as a cosmetic treatment and most insurance companies do not fully or partially cover it. Do worry; we have a perfect solution for you.
Our financing option allows everyone to easily undergo this treatment without paying the full price. How? You contact us, apply for a treatment loan, take the procedure now, and pay the cost in easily monthly instalments. The price would be the same in this case and there would be no interest.
Feel free to get in touch with us anytime if you want to get more details.
Book an Appointment Now
In the end, we can say that eyelid surgery in Dubai is quite helpful for people with drooping eyelids. You can contact us anytime to know the eyelid surgery cost in Dubai.
If you are interested in it, one of our specialists can help you learn it better. So book your consultation sessions by calling us or filling our online form.