At the very forefront of modern plastic surgery is fat transfer, where a patient’s fat cells are harvested and transferred to another area of the body where they can be put to better use.
The stubborn fat that is hard to get rid of through diet and exercise is removed using Fat Transfer in Dubai. In the next step, the harvested fat is transferred to areas with a bony appearance to help achieve ideal body contours. Continue reading to know the cost, benefits, results, side effects, and procedure.
Why Do You Need Fat Transfer Treatment?
For many patients, this is a ‘win-win’ surgical treatment: not only do they get the benefit of larger breasts, plumper cheeks, or a more rounded derriere, but they also get unsightly fat removed from other areas of the body, for a more streamlined look. However, the real benefit lies in the fact that, rather than relying on chemical fillers and foreign bodies, fat transfer is an entirely natural alternative, with no chance of an allergic reaction.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The Fat Transfer Procedure aims at the following;
- To make you look younger and happy.
- To reduce facial scars such as those caused by acne.
- To improve facial deformities such as hemifacial atrophy.
- To plump up areas of the face that are sunken or sagging.
- To add volume to some by removing excess fat cells from other areas of the body.
Who is a Candidate?
The following can be good candidates for this treatment:
- A person should have good physical and mental health
- There should no wrinkles and fine lines
- The people with deep creases on the face or it has lost volume.
- Having realistic expectations from the procedure.
- The people who want to revise the scars and improve body contours.
- The people who want to fill in the depressions in various areas of the body.
Which Technique is Used?
Most of the time, the liposuction technique is used to extract unwanted fat from the body. The fat thus collected is processed and then injected into another part of the body where it is needed.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
It is quite easy to prepare for Fat Transfer. Just follow the instructions from the doctor:
- Maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Discontinue the use of alcohol and cigarettes.
- Discontinue the use of aspirin and blood-thinners.
- Take the lab tests and medicines prescribed by the doctor.
How is the Treatment Performed?
Under either a local or general anesthetic syringes are used to remove the fat from the designated areas. The fat is then fully cleaned to remove impurities before being injected into the treatment area.
Although the results will be visible almost immediately, it may take a few sessions to achieve the desired effect, as there is a limit to the amount of fat that can be injected into one area in one session. Your surgeon will talk you through a treatment plan at your first consultation so you will know exactly what to expect to achieve your cosmetic goals.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- The final results will appear once the swelling disappears.
- The patient may experience bruising and swelling will be fine in a few days.
- The patient will observe the results once the swelling completely goes away.
- The patient will be able to resume normal activities in about 1 to 2 weeks.
- The patient may experience discomfort and inconvenience but it will be fine soon.
Results and Benefits
The Fat Transfer Treatment can be used for the following;
- It makes you happy and younger.
- It reduces facial scars such as those caused by acne.
- It improves facial deformities such as hemifacial atrophy.
- It adds volume to some by removing excess fat cells from the body.
- It plumps up areas of the face that are sunken or sagging.
Fat Transfer Before & After
Cost of Fat Transfer in Dubai
The cost of Fat Transfer Treatment varies from person to person. The EuroMed Clinic offers this treatment at a reasonable cost. Moreover, we are offering exciting discounts as well. Call us or fill the online form to know the exclusive discount offer and the exact price of the treatment.
Fat Transfer Faq’s
How long does the fat last after being placed by lipotransfer?
The fat placed by lipotransfer usually last for years or even permanently.
Is fat grafting safe?
Yes, fat grafting is a safe procedure. It is approved by FDA.
What type of anesthesia is used?
Usually, the procedure of fat transfer is performed under intravenous anesthesia. However, if the procedure is long then general anesthesia can be used.
Will the fat move after it is placed by fat transfer?
After transferring, the fat is immediately anchored to the surrounding tissues. Hence, it becomes extremely stable, once it gets blood supply.
Is swelling and bruising severe after fat grafting?
Multiple passes with the cannula are required for the placement of tiny bits of fats. It creates swelling and bruising. Usually, bruising will get rid of within 2 to 3 weeks. However, it may take some more time for complete healing.
How long does it take to do a fat grafting procedure to the breast?
Most importantly, the care should be taken into the account to remove fat from the body or transfer it. The procedure should be performed in a way that doesn’t create problems for the person. Almost 3 to 5 hours are required to complete the procedure to the breast.
Where is the fat removed from?
No specific area can be described as a donor area. Hence, the fat can be removed from the area that can be contoured in a better way. Normally, abdomen and thighs serve as the good donor area.
Get a Free Consultation
At EuroMed Clinic Dubai we have the best dermatologists and fat transfer surgeons who can help you move the fat from less desirable to much-needed places in the body and enhance your body contours. Visit our clinic or fill in the online form right now to discuss your case with one of our experts.
Check Out Our Specialist’s Profile
Hailing from Okinawa, Japan, Dr. Ken is one of Euromed’s visiting surgeons but hopes to move to Dubai in the next five years. Dr. Ken is certified from the Japanese Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is also an International Active Member of the American Society for Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery. With a bustling clinic in his native Japan that he opened in 2007 and a career spanning more than 30 years, it is not surprising Dr. Ken is acclaimed as a specialist in several areas, namely: Arm Lift Face Lift Neck Lift Thigh…Read more
Dr. Thomas Colson is a Consultant in Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery known for his famous technique “French Touch.” Here is the story of his life. When a doctor specializes in plastic and reconstruction surgery but also has an aesthetic sense and artistic hands, he or she can enhance and refine the appearance of people. Dr. Thomas Colson is a person with specific qualifications and experience that a surgeon must have to perform surgical and non-surgical procedures successfully. Dr. Thomas Colson has a firm belief in the fact that his success is nothing but the…Read more