Fat transfer or fat grafting is a plastic surgery procedure in which a patient’s fat cells are harvested and transferred to another body area where they are required. The stubborn fat that is hard to get rid of through diet and exercise is removed using Fat Transfer in Dubai. The harvested fat is transferred to areas with a bony appearance to help you achieve ideal body contours.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Do You Need Fat Transfer Treatment?
- 2 What is the Aim of Treatment?
- 3 Who is a Candidate?
- 4 Which Technique is Used?
- 5 How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- 6 How is the Treatment Performed?
- 7 Post-Op Care
- 8 Recovery
- 9 Benefits
- 10 Fat Transfer Before & After
- 11 Cost of Fat Transfer in Dubai
- 12 Fat Transfer FAQs
- 13 Get a Free Consultation
Why Do You Need Fat Transfer Treatment?
For people who are not satisfied with their body contours, fat transfer is a win-win solution. It not only removes excess fat from your body but also transfers it to the areas that require fat cells. You can have larger breasts, plumper cheeks, or a more rounded bum for a perfect body shape. The real benefit of fat transfer lies in the fact that it is an entirely natural alternative, with no chance of an allergic reaction, rather than relying on chemical fillers and foreign bodies.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
Fat transfer Dubai aims to;
- Reduce acne scars.
- Correct facial deformities such as hemifacial atrophy.
- Improve the body curves and shape.
- Plump up the sunken or sagged facial areas.
- Add volume to some areas by removing excess fat cells from other body areas.
Who is a Candidate?
You can be a good candidate for fat transfer treatment if you meet the following criteria:
- A person should have good physical and mental health
- There are deep creases on your face, or it has lost volume.
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure.
- You want to reduce facial scars and improve body contours.
- There are depressions in various areas of your body.
Which Technique is Used?
Most of the time, the liposuction technique is used to extract unwanted fat from the body. The fat thus collected is processed and then injected into another part of the body where it is needed. Therefore, fat transfer is also referred to as fat injections in Dubai.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
It is pretty easy to prepare for Fat Transfer. Just follow the instructions given by the doctor:
- Maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Discontinue the use of aspirin and blood thinners.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- Get all the lab tests done.
How is the Treatment Performed?
Fat injections Dubai are administered in the following way;
- Local anesthesia is administered to numb the targeted area.
- After that, the fat from the designated areas is removed and collected using liposuction.
- The collected fat is then thoroughly cleaned and centrifuged before being injected into the treatment area.
- In the last step, the fat is injected into the body areas that require augmentation.
Although the results will be visible immediately, it may take a few sessions to achieve the desired effect. There is a limit to the amount of fat that can be injected into an area in one session. Your surgeon will talk you through a treatment plan in your first consultation. Therefore, you will know what to expect to achieve your cosmetic goals.
- Take all the prescribed medicines.
- Apply cold compresses to minimize swelling.
- Refrain from strenuous tasks that cause exertion.
- Do not take a shower during the first two days after the fat transfer treatment.
The recovery phase after the fat transfer procedure varies from patient to patient. However, you can expect the following;
- The final results will appear once the swelling disappears.
- The patient may experience bruising and swelling but will disappear in a few days.
- You will be able to resume normal activities in about 1 to 2 weeks.
- The patient may experience discomfort and inconvenience, but it will subside soon.
Fat Transfer Dubai offers the following benefits;
- It is a minimally invasive treatment.
- Enhances the contours of the body.
- Removes excessive fat.
- Adds volume to the hollow areas.
Fat Transfer Before & After
Cost of Fat Transfer in Dubai
The cost of Fat Transfer treatment varies from person to person because it depends on various factors. The EuroMed Clinic offers this treatment at a reasonable cost. The average starting price of fat injections is AED 15000. However, you should consult with an expert to know the exact cost.
Fat Transfer FAQs
How long does the fat last after being transferred?
The fat placed can usually last for years or even for life if provided with the right conditions.
Is fat grafting safe?
Yes, fat grafting is a safe procedure and is approved by the FDA.
Will the fat move after it is placed by fat transfer?
After transferring, the fat is immediately anchored to the surrounding tissues. Hence, it becomes highly stable once it gets blood supply.
How long does it take to perform the fat transfer for the breast?
Almost 3 to 5 hours are required to complete the procedure for the breasts.
Does it hurt?
Although fat grafting is a minimally invasive procedure, it will cause pain for significant transfers. Therefore, local anesthesia is used during the treatment, and pain medication is prescribed after the treatment.
Get a Free Consultation
At EuroMed Clinic Dubai, we have the best fat transfer surgeons who can help you move the fat from less desirable to much-needed areas in the body. As a result, you will get enhanced body contours and curves. Visit our clinic or fill in the online form right now to discuss your case with one of our experts.