As we age, the skin loses essential chemicals. As a result, fine lines, wrinkles, and other problems start to appear. A variety of aging defects can be addressed through Filler Injections and at Euromed, we are experts at administering the procedure so you can natural looking results.
What are Filler Injections?
Fine lines, wrinkles, and other flaws appear on the face, neck, and other body areas as we age. But with Filler Injections these issues can be addressed quickly and easily.
Both Botox Injections and Dermal Filler Injections are examples of Filler Injections. Such fillers are helpful for eradicating lines and wrinkles on the face by restoring the contours of the face. As a result, the person gets a more youthful and rejuvenated facial appearance.
Results and Benefits
The Filler Injections in Dubai always deliver promising results and benefits. You can expect the following from it;
- It makes the patient confident and happy.
- It delivers long-lasting skin rejuvenation results.
- It makes the patient look younger and attractive.
- It is a minimally invasive and non-surgical option.
- It delivers natural-looking skin rejuvenation results.
- It has minimal side effects and there is no downtime.
Who is a Candidate?
Both men and women can benefit from injectable fillers. The following people can be good candidates for this treatment;
- People with receding chin.
- People who are not smokers.
- People with fine lines on the lips.
- People whose lips and cheeks have lost volume.
- People who are mentally and physically healthy.
- People with lines around the nose, mouth and eyes.
- People with minor nose deformities such as nasal humps.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The Fillers Injections in Dubai aim at achieving the following goals;
- To make the patient confident and happy.
- To deliver long-lasting skin rejuvenation results.
- To make the patient look younger and attractive.
- To deliver natural-looking skin rejuvenation results.
Types of Injectable Fillers
We have different types of fillers injections. They differ in longevity, softness, and chemical make-up. Your doctor will suggest the right one for you. The different types include for following:
- Fat Injections
- Collagen-Based Fillers
- Temporary Dermal Fillers
- Hyaluronic Acid-Based Filler[s
- Semi-Permanent/Permanent Dermal Fillers
How is the Treatment Performed?
The process is simple and shot. To cover a small skin area, the treatment takes less than 15 minutes to finish. The Injectable Implants/Injectable filler procedure is simple and short but still there are technicalities that only a qualified and experienced professional understands. The treatment may take 15 minutes or up to an hour depending on the number of treatment areas. It includes the following steps:
Step 1 – Cleaning – The treatment site will be cleaned with an antiseptic solution to remove the dirt and germs.
Step 2 – Evaluation and Marking – The surgeon will evaluate the treatment site and mark it to start the procedure.
Step 3 – Anesthesia – The minor pain patients experience is bearable. The treatment site will be numbed by using a topical anesthetic cream.
Step 4 – Filler Injections – Small amounts of filler are slowly injected into the skin using a tiny syringe to.
Step 5 – Massaging – The treatment area is slightly massaged and any markings are cleansed off after injecting the filler.
Click Here to Read: Filler Injection Cost In Dubai
Schedule a Free Consultation
Do you want to get younger and flawless skin then why not try Fillers Injections? If you need more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us anytime. Call us or fill the online form now and get an online consultation.