Just like women, some men also have enlarged breasts and this condition is known as gynecomastia. Oversized breasts can cause physical and mental problems in men. Our male breast reduction in Dubai is the solution. To book this treatment, please contact us now. Continue reading to learn more about male breast reduction or gynecomastia cost in Dubai.
Gynecomastia is Worth Your Money
You might have heard or read about the breast reduction surgery for females but breast reduction for males may surprise you. It is true that some men, due to some reason, have oversized breasts that cause different physical, medical, and aesthetic problems. This condition is known as gynecomastia.
As a result of large men boobs, the beholder avoids facing people and has a negative body image. All aspects of the life of such kind of people suffer due to this issue. The plastic surgeons use surgical options to fix gynecomastia or large breasts in men.
The male breast reduction in Dubai is worth your money if you compare the cost and benefits of the procedure. Let’s discuss cost trends and gynecomastia cost in Dubai.
Gynecomastia Cost Trends
Before we start discussing the cost trends in different countries and cities, it is important to mention that the scope of male breast reduction in Dubai varies from person to person. Minor surgery is enough for some individuals while some patients require a major adjustment.
Based on the requirements and goals of the procedure, the gynecomastia cost in Dubai may be different for different treatment candidates. In the United States, the surgery may cost $3,000 to $7,000 . According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of gynecomastia surgery for an average case is $3,641 , according to 2017 statistics.
Gynecomastia Cost in Dubai is less than the cost in the US and the UK. For Dubai fill out the form to get the exact cost.
Gynecomastia Cost in Dubai
Due to different factors, the gynecomastia cost in Dubai varies from person to person. Let’s discuss the factors that make up the total price of the procedure. For a typical male breast reduction in Dubai, the pricing depends on the following:
- Medical Tests: The treatment candidate will have to take some tests before the procedure. The treatment price may include the cost of such treatments.
- Surgeon’s Fee: The surgeon’s fee varies due to the expertise of the surgeon and the scope of the surgery. It is an essential part of the total treatment cost.
- Anesthesia Fees: The fee for anesthesia is also included because the treatment is performed under local or general anesthesia.
- Post-Surgery Garments: To support the treatment area, the patient will have to wear a specific garment item after the procedure. Some surgeons may not provide it.
- Prescriptions for Medication: The surgeons also prescribe medications to help heal the treatment area quickly. This may include oral and topical medications.
- Hospital or Surgical Facility Costs: Another important factor that defines cost is the charges of the healthcare facility. The more advanced a clinic is, the higher the cost will be.
Do you have a medical insurance plan? Check with your insurance company; they may fully or partially cover this surgery if it is necessary to take.
Health Insurance and Treatment Loan
You might have a health insurance plan and you expect your insurance provider to cover your breast reduction surgery. There is an issue; as gynecomastia surgery is considered a cosmetic procedure, most insurance companies do not cover it. We have a perfect solution if your insurance does not cover it.
If you want to take this treatment but you would like to pay later, you can do it by availing our treatment financing option. You will take our advanced male breast reduction in Dubai and will pay the same total price in easy monthly installments. No interest or markup will be charged.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
Book an Appointment Now
If you are interested in male breast reduction in Dubai and want to know gynecomastia cost in Dubai, get in touch with us and one of our plastic surgeons will guide you about it. Please feel free to get in touch and book an appointment now by filling the short online form or calling our number.
You can also get in touch with us by opening our chatbox.