Do not worry if you want to grow hair on thin or bald areas of the scalp. We have different safe and effective hair restoration techniques to grow hair on thin or bald spots. Every day, a huge number of men and women take follicular unit extraction or FUE hair transplant in Dubai. Do you want to know how our hair restoration surgeons are changing lives? This page discusses candidates, benefits, procedure, side effects, cost, risks, and more for this procedure.
This topic is for you if you want to grow hair on the scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, beard, or any other area.
Hair Loss to Baldness
Abnormal hair fall can result in thinning in some scalp areas. This issue can continue progressing and often leads to baldness. Though we have treatments to stop hair loss, once bald spots emerge, a simple treatment cannot fix it.
Solution for Thin & Bald Areas
Have you got bald or thin areas where you want to grow hair? We have a perfect solution for you. Look no further than our hair transplant treatment.
By choosing our hair regrowth treatment, you can expect the following benefits:
- You will get natural-looking hair.
- Our rates are market competitive.
- Your hair will keep growing naturally.
- Our patients get guaranteed restoration.
- The downtime and side effects will be minimal.
- It can grow hair at the scalp, eyebrow, eyelash, and beard area.
The people fulfilling the following criteria can be good candidates:
- Men having pattern baldness
- Women with thinning hair problem
- People who have lost hair due to burn or injury
- People who have lost hair due to chemotherapy
Though this procedure is safer than ever, it still has some minor and temporary side effects such as:
- Scalp Itching
- Scalp swelling
- Slight Bleeding
- Bruising around the eyes
- Crust formation on the scalp
Complications & Risks
The risk of complications is not high for our FUE hair transplant. Our hair restoration experts can avoid
the following risks:
- Unnatural-looking hair texture
- Folliculitis or infection of the hair follicles
- Short-term lack of sensation or numbness in the scalp
The following instructions must be followed by the treatment candidate to prepare for the procedure:
- Stop taking blood-thinners two weeks before the procedure.
- Regularly take the prescribed medication before the surgery.
- Stop drinking alcoholic drinks and reduce the intake of caffeine.
- Discontinue smoking cigarettes three weeks before the treatment.
The following five simple steps are used to perform this FUE procedure:
- Step 1: Donor site shaving, cleaning, and anesthesia
- Step 2: Extraction of hair grafts from the donor area
- Step 3: Preparation of hair grafts for transplant
- Step 4: Recipient site shaving, cleaning, and anesthesia
- Step 5: Insertion of hair grafts on the recipient area
The following post-operation guidelines must be followed to recover properly, avoid complications, and
to get the best possible results:
- Sleep in an upright position the first night.
- Do not scratch or pick to avoid further damage.
- Avoid scratching, itching, and touching the scalp.
- Keep the head in an upright position for 36 to 48 hours.
- Avoid alcohols and cigarettes during the recovery period.
- To recover properly, regularly take prescribed medication.
- To avoid pain, swelling, and bleeding, cold compresses can be used.
Due to individual differences, Hair Transplant cost varies from person to person. Our surgeons can share the final price
after knowing the needs of the treatment candidate during the initial consultation.
Cost Factors: There are factors that influence the cost. Here are the cost-defining factors:
- Quality and geographic location of the clinic
- Number of hair grafts required by the individual
- Restoration technique selected by the candidate
- Qualification, experience, and reputation of the surgeon
- Anesthesia, blood tests, and miscellaneous expenditures
Insurance: If you want to take this procedure and you also have medical insurance, check with your
health insurance provider to confirm if they fully or partially cover it.
Financing: Our financing option allows you to take the treatment now and pay back in easily monthly installments. You will pay the same price; no interest will be added.
Should You Try It?
This remarkable treatment is for you if you want to improve your appearance by growing hair on thin or bald areas of the scalp. Consult our specialist to know how it can benefit you. Remember research shows you can save hours of internet search and reading if you see a professional for five minutes.
Consult an Expert Now
Do you want to take a hair transplant in Dubai? Try our FUE or FUT and recapture your lost hair.
Please feel free to fill an online form or call us to book a consultation session.