Do not worry if you want to grow hair on thin or bald areas of the scalp. We have different safe and effective hair restoration techniques to grow hair on thin or bald spots. Every day, a huge number of men and women take follicular unit extraction or FUE hair transplant in Dubai. Do you want to know how our hair restoration surgeons are changing lives? This page discusses candidates, benefits, procedure, side effects, cost, risks, and more for this procedure.
This topic is for you if you want to grow hair on the scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, beard, or any other area.
Hair Loss to Baldness
Abnormal hair fall can result in thinning in some scalp areas. This issue can continue progressing and often leads to baldness. Though we have treatments to stop hair loss, once bald spots emerge, a simple treatment cannot fix it.
Solution for Thin & Bald Areas
Have you got bald or thin areas where you want to grow hair? We have a perfect solution for you. Look no further than our hair transplant treatment.
By choosing our hair regrowth treatment, you can expect the following benefits:
- You will get natural-looking hair.
- Our rates are market competitive.
- Your hair will keep growing naturally.
- Our patients get guaranteed restoration.
- The downtime and side effects will be minimal.
- It can grow hair at the scalp, eyebrow, eyelash, and beard area.
The people fulfilling the following criteria can be good candidates:
- Men having pattern baldness
- Women with thinning hair problem
- People who have lost hair due to burn or injury
- People who have lost hair due to chemotherapy
Though this procedure is safer than ever, it still has some minor and temporary side effects such as:
- Scalp Itching
- Scalp swelling
- Slight Bleeding
- Bruising around the eyes
- Crust formation on the scalp
Complications & Risks
The risk of complications is not high for our FUE hair transplant. Our hair restoration experts can avoid
the following risks:
- Unnatural-looking hair texture
- Folliculitis or infection of the hair follicles
- Short-term lack of sensation or numbness in the scalp
The following instructions must be followed by the treatment candidate to prepare for the procedure:
- Stop taking blood-thinners two weeks before the procedure.
- Regularly take the prescribed medication before the surgery.
- Stop drinking alcoholic drinks and reduce the intake of caffeine.
- Discontinue smoking cigarettes three weeks before the treatment.
The following five simple steps are used to perform this FUE procedure:
- Step 1: Donor site shaving, cleaning, and anesthesia
- Step 2: Extraction of hair grafts from the donor area
- Step 3: Preparation of hair grafts for transplant
- Step 4: Recipient site shaving, cleaning, and anesthesia
- Step 5: Insertion of hair grafts on the recipient area
The following post-operation guidelines must be followed to recover properly, avoid complications, and
to get the best possible results:
- Sleep in an upright position the first night.
- Do not scratch or pick to avoid further damage.
- Avoid scratching, itching, and touching the scalp.
- Keep the head in an upright position for 36 to 48 hours.
- Avoid alcohols and cigarettes during the recovery period.
- To recover properly, regularly take prescribed medication.
- To avoid pain, swelling, and bleeding, cold compresses can be used.
Due to individual differences, Hair Transplant cost varies from person to person. Our surgeons can share the final price
after knowing the needs of the treatment candidate during the initial consultation.
Cost Factors: There are factors that influence the cost. Here are the cost-defining factors:
- Quality and geographic location of the clinic
- Number of hair grafts required by the individual
- Restoration technique selected by the candidate
- Qualification, experience, and reputation of the surgeon
- Anesthesia, blood tests, and miscellaneous expenditures
Insurance: If you want to take this procedure and you also have medical insurance, check with your
health insurance provider to confirm if they fully or partially cover it.
Financing: Our financing option allows you to take the treatment now and pay back in easily monthly installments. You will pay the same price; no interest will be added.
Hair Transplant FAQ’s
What is the success rate of hair transplant?
Hair transplant is usually more effective as compared to over the counter hair restoration medications. Overall, 20% to 80% percent of transplanted hair will grow back successfully after about 2-3 months.
How long does hair transplant last?
When the hair transplant procedure is performed by a trained practitioner, the hair transplant procedure can last a lifetime.
Is it worth getting a hair transplant?
If the procedure is performed by an experienced practitioner than hair transplant is certainly worth it.
Is hair transplant painful?
Yes, the patient might feel some pain in the procedure. However, the amount of pain reduces every day with each session. First session is the most painful one.
Do hair transplants look natural?
Transplanted hair will look natural and beautiful as long as you choose the right surgeon to carry out the transplantation procedure.
What is a good age to get a hair transplant?
According to experts the ideal age to get a hair transplants is 40 years and above.
Should You Try It?
This remarkable treatment is for you if you want to improve your appearance by growing hair on thin or bald areas of the scalp. Consult our specialist to know how it can benefit you. Remember research shows you can save hours of internet search and reading if you see a professional for five minutes.
You May Also Read: Hair Transplant Results: How Early?
Consult an Expert Now
Do you want to take a hair transplant in Dubai? Try our FUE or FUT and recapture your lost hair.
Please feel free to fill an online form or call us to book a consultation session.
Check Out Our Specialist’s Profile
It is not possible to talk about hair transplant in Dubai without mentioning Dr. Cagatay Sezgin’s name. He has been a highly regarded member of the esteemed International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) since 2001. His passion and prowess for hair transplants have earned him a well-deserved eminence among his fellow surgeons. Due to his expertise, he has become the First Turkish Board Surgeon authorized as a member of ISHRS. Moreover, he is a member of The Asian Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (AAHRS). Dr. Sezgin has been practicing for about 20 years in…Read more
Hailing from Okinawa, Japan, Dr. Ken is one of Euromed’s visiting surgeons but hopes to move to Dubai in the next five years. Dr. Ken is certified from the Japanese Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is also an International Active Member of the American Society for Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery. With a bustling clinic in his native Japan that he opened in 2007 and a career spanning more than 30 years, it is not surprising Dr. Ken is acclaimed as a specialist in several areas, namely: Arm Lift Face Lift Neck Lift Thigh…Read more
Dr. Thomas Colson is a Consultant in Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery known for his famous technique “French Touch.” Here is the story of his life. When a doctor specializes in plastic and reconstruction surgery but also has an aesthetic sense and artistic hands, he or she can enhance and refine the appearance of people. Dr. Thomas Colson is a person with specific qualifications and experience that a surgeon must have to perform surgical and non-surgical procedures successfully. Dr. Thomas Colson has a firm belief in the fact that his success is nothing but the…Read more
Dr. Wolfgang Funk is a leading plastic & reconstructive surgeon who has a lifelong successful career in plastic & reconstructive surgery. Originally from Germany, he has been working in many countries. He works with Euromed Clinic Dubai as a visiting plastic surgeon. His unique expertise in aesthetic surgery makes him a suitable professional for a variety of cosmetic surgery assignments. His journey in the medical profession started right after he graduated from a regional medical council Norden (Germany). He got an additional degree in plastic and aesthetic surgery after completing his medical degree. To specialize…Read more