Laser liposuction in Dubai, also known as laser-guided liposuction or smart lipo, is a form of non-surgical liposuctions that aims at reducing excessive fats from the body by using lasers.
How Does it Work?
The laser reaches the deep layer of the fat causing the breakage of the fatty cells. The fatty oils leak out while rattling the tissues after removal. This profound layer likewise contains little veins that the laser coagulates, prompting less wounding postoperatively.
The laser is then utilized as a part of the shallow layer under the skin to warm the skin cells to invigorate collagen and elastin creation, which upgrades skin quality post-treatment.
Finally, the damaged cells and fatty oils are removed by giving the final shape to the body.
Who is the Candidate of Laser Liposuction?
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have excessive fat deposits.
- You have a limited amount of skin laxity.
- You are afraid of undergoing a surgical liposuction.
- You have realistic expectations from the treatment.
What Areas Can be Treated?
Laser liposuction can treat face, neck, chest, thighs, abdomen, and back rolls. Consult our specialist to find out hot the procedure can help you.
Benefits of the Laser Lipo
Being a non-surgical treatment, laser liposuction in Dubai is a safe and effective procedure that has some benefits associated with it.
- The recuperation is brisk, you don’t require a clinic stay.
- There are no genuine entanglements related to this procedure.
- It is performed utilizing local anesthesia that limits discomfort.
- It is an insignificant obtrusive and safe treatment when compared to conventional liposuction.
Unlike a surgical liposuction, laser liposuction in Dubai does not have quick results. It requires 2-3 weeks or months for the final results to appear.
If you are eager to lose your fat and seeking for the best non-surgical treatment, here is your chance. Try a non-surgical laser-lipo or laser liposuction in Dubai promises to get rid of your unwanted fat deposits. Book a consultation with one of our experts by filling the online form or calling us.