Gynecomastia is a very common condition that affects around 50% of men all over the world. This condition is characterized by over-developed and enlarged breasts in men. Gynecomastia surgery in Dubai can help against the Man Boobs problem as it’s a highly effective treatment for male breast reduction.
Men who suffer from this condition desire to get rid of this problem as enlarged breasts are one of the feminine gender-traits. Loose, saggy, and enlarged breasts in men can negatively affect their confidence. This situation can also be very embarrassing for the affected male while going out for a swim or going to the gym.
Aim of This Treatment
Men tend to have an urge to look fresh, young, and masculine with muscles protruding on their chest and other areas of the body. Loose and saggy breasts in men go against this urge which can be very embarrassing at some times. Surgical breast reduction can treat this problem, it has the following aims:
- Flatter and masculine chest contour
- Removal of stubborn fat from the chest area
- Significant decrease in the breast size
- Restore firmness to the chest
- Rejuvenates the skin
- The natural and masculine appearance of the chest
- Contouring of the chest skin to make it flat, firm, and tight
Techniques for Getting Rid of Man Boobs Problem
At EuroMed clinic we have expert plastic surgeons for man boobs reduction in Dubai that use the following techniques to help you get rid of fatty breasts:
Liposuction for Male Breast Reduction
In this procedure, small incisions are made within the armpits to hide the scar. After that, the extra fat is removed and sucked out from the edge of the areola with the help of Liposuction. This procedure effectively reduces the size of the breasts.
Tissue Excision for Gynecomastia
Tissue excision is a process in which the excess skin tissues are manually removed from the male breast to achieve a flatter and masculine appearance. This process is also used after the liposuction procedure to remove the excess loose skin.
The Combination of Both
Both liposuction and tissue excision processes can be used in combination with male breast reduction.
In the first phase, the fat is sucked out using liposuction.
in the second phase, the excess skin is removed with the help of manual surgical excision to restore a flat and firm chest appearance
Are You A Candidate?
You are a good candidate for male breast reduction treatment in Dubai if you fulfill the following criteria:
- You are a male with over-sized, saggy, and loose breasts
- You can’t get rid of the stubborn breast fat through diet or exercise
- You have good physical and mental health
- If you are unhappy with the size of your chest
- If you want to achieve a masculine appearance
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the expected results
This is a very quick and minimally invasive procedure with no special pre-op instruction. However, you should follow these general instructions for surgery:
- Avoid the use of aspirin or any other blood thinners
- Take the medicines regularly as instructed by your plastic surgeon.
- Avoid drinks and food 6-8 hours before the procedure
The surgery is usually performed in a hospital or clinic as an outpatient procedure. It takes 2-3 hours to complete the procedure in which the fat is removed and the chest is sculpted and contoured.
- General anesthesia is given to the patient
- After that, small incisions are made in the required area. Usually, the incisions are made under the armpit or areola.
- In the next step, the additional fat tissues and skin are removed.
- In the end, stitches are used to close the opened incisions.
The post-op care after male breast reduction in Dubai includes the following instructions:
- Do not raise your arms above your shoulder for 2-3 weeks after the treatment
- Regularly take oral medication as prescribed by the surgeon
- Use a cold compress or compression garment to speed up recovery
- Avoid exercising or lifting heavy objects for a month after the treatment
Results and Recovery
The results of the treatment are permanent, hence you need to follow the diet plan and exercise as instructed by your plastic surgeon. The recovery period differs based on the severity of the condition. You may face the following aspects during your recovery period.
- You may feel discomfort for about 10 days after the surgery
- You may experience bruising and swelling that goes away after 2-3 weeks
- Your stitches will be removed after 7-14 days.
- It may take almost some days to resume your normal routine.
Male breast reduction surgery has many different benefits. Some of them are as follows:
- It makes your chest flatter and firmer and improves its contours.
- It gives permanent results.
- It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
- Natural masculine appearance on the chest.
- Regaining self-confidence and self-image.
- One can engage in activities that one was once shy about.
Male Breast Reduction Before & After
Cost of Male Breast Reduction in Dubai
Various factors help decide the actual price of gynecomastia, these factors include:
- Extent of treatment
- The expertise of the doctor
- Patient’s expectation with the treatment
- The severity of the problem
- Location of the clinic and the patient
Consult EuroMed Clinic to know the exact cost of Gynecomastia in Dubai.
What results can I expect?
After the procedure, you can expect amazing results. You will be able to notice results after recovery. When your swelling goes away then you will be able to see your body shape. Also, you will notice improvements in the appearance of the scar as well as the softness of the breast tissues.
Are there any surgical risks?
Risks are associated with any surgical procedure and so as to Gynecomastia. You may get swelling, bruising, bleeding, infection, scarring, asymmetry, and allergic reaction.
What types of anesthesia do we offer?
We offer general anesthesia to perform the procedure. The purpose is to keep you away from any kind of pain.
Is There Any Pain Associated with This Treatment?
Providing judgment regarding pain before surgery is really difficult as the threshold for pain is different for everyone. The procedure is not too much painful. The purpose of general anesthesia is to keep you safe from pain. Furthermore, local anesthesia will stay on your body until 24 hours after your procedure. So, it will be easy for you to manage. Usually, our patients describe the pain as minor or moderator when it comes to the severity. Also, our surgeons will prescribe you medications to manage pain.
How much time does it take to see final results?
After the healing process, you will be able to see the final results. Further, you may ask your surgeon about it.
How long does the surgery take?
Actually, the time depends on the kind of surgery and the method that will be used. Also, it depends on the complication and the severity of the problem
Any side effects of Gynecomastia?
Actually, no side effects are linked to the procedure.
Get a Free Consultation
Here at EuroMed Clinic Dubai, we have a team of highly-qualified surgeons for male breast reduction or man boob problems. Our surgeons have decades of experience in carrying out this surgery and have successfully treated lots of patients with this problem. So what are you waiting for? Book a free consultation right now and say goodbye to this embarrassing problem for the rest of your life.
Check Out Our Specialist’s Profile
Hailing from Okinawa, Japan, Dr. Ken is one of Euromed’s visiting surgeons but hopes to move to Dubai in the next five years. Dr. Ken is certified from the Japanese Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is also an International Active Member of the American Society for Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery. With a bustling clinic in his native Japan that he opened in 2007 and a career spanning more than 30 years, it is not surprising Dr. Ken is acclaimed as a specialist in several areas, namely: Arm Lift Face Lift Neck Lift Thigh…Read more
Dr. Thomas Colson is a Consultant in Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery known for his famous technique “French Touch.” Here is the story of his life. When a doctor specializes in plastic and reconstruction surgery but also has an aesthetic sense and artistic hands, he or she can enhance and refine the appearance of people. Dr. Thomas Colson is a person with specific qualifications and experience that a surgeon must have to perform surgical and non-surgical procedures successfully. Dr. Thomas Colson has a firm belief in the fact that his success is nothing but the…Read more
Dr. Wolfgang Funk is a leading plastic & reconstructive surgeon who has a lifelong successful career in plastic & reconstructive surgery. Originally from Germany, he has been working in many countries. He works with Euromed Clinic Dubai as a visiting plastic surgeon. His unique expertise in aesthetic surgery makes him a suitable professional for a variety of cosmetic surgery assignments. His journey in the medical profession started right after he graduated from a regional medical council Norden (Germany). He got an additional degree in plastic and aesthetic surgery after completing his medical degree. To specialize…Read more