Skin laxity is a prominent sign of skin aging and one of the most significant aesthetic concerns for people around the globe. Although it is an inevitable outcome of the aging process, people want to keep skin sagginess at bay to look young for as long as possible.
The medical cosmetic industry recognizes this common demand and, thus, offers a myriad of aesthetic and cosmetic treatments to help people maintain their youthful appearance. Morpheus8 skin tightening treatment is one of the most recent anti-aging technologies.
This treatment is also provided at the EuroMed Clinic Dubai. For more information, continue reading.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Morpheu8 Skin Tightening?
- 2 Who Is The Candidate for Morpheus8 Skin Tightening Treatment?
- 3 How Does It Work?
- 4 What To Expect From Morpheus8 Procedure?
- 5 How Often Should I Have Morpheus8 Skin Tightening?
- 6 How Long Does It Take for Skin To Heal After Morpheus8?
- 7 What Are The Benefits Of The Treatment?
- 8 Morpheus8 Skin Tightening FAQs
- 9 Book An Appointment
What Is Morpheu8 Skin Tightening?
Morpheus8 is a non-surgical procedure that uses radiofrequency and microneedling to trigger adipose tissue remodeling to tighten the skin. This collaboration between microneedling and RF treatment helps melt excess fat under the skin and induces collagen and elastin production. Not only does this treatment improve your facial and body contours, but it also gives you a well-toned and firmer skin appearance.
Who Is The Candidate for Morpheus8 Skin Tightening Treatment?
Morpheus8 skin tightening treatment is suitable for almost everyone bothered by skin sagginess. You may also get this treatment if you have:
- Stretch marks
- Uneven skin tone
- Sun damage
- Deep lines
- Fine lines and wrinkles
How Does It Work?
Morpheus8 is a Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device (SARD) designed to coagulate adipose tissue and remodel collagen. This minimally invasive device features two handpieces, one of which uses the Morpheus8 Body tip with 40 microneedle pins, and the other one uses three interchangeable tips: Morpheus8 Prime (12 pins), Morpheus8 Resurfacing (24 pins), Morpheus8 (24 pins). These variable microneedling depths allow Morpheus8 to perform deeper tissue treatments.
Except for the Morpheus8 Resurfacing tip, whose needles barely pierce the superficial skin layer, all other tips’ needles penetrate the skin to a certain depth. When extending their microneedles, these tips use the machine’s multi-pulse BURST technology to radiate bipolar RF energy at multiple skin layers in one go. This process takes a fraction of a second, during which it performs dermal and subdermal remodeling through bulk sub-necrotic heating and fractional coagulation of fat.
In simple words, Morpheus8 uses microneedle insertion in the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production, and RF energy heats up the skin to induce skin tissue contraction. Together, these processes contribute to skin tightening and rejuvenation.
What To Expect From Morpheus8 Procedure?
Here is a summary of the procedure involved in Morpheus8 skin tightening treatment.
- First, your doctor administers a local anesthetic solution or uses a numbing solution as a preemptive measure to make the treatment procedure painless.
- Once the treatment area is desensitized, they will put the Morpheus8’s tip-quipped applicator on the skin. This tip has several needles that extend out from its surface and penetrate the skin.
- The clinician keeps the applicator in place for a few seconds, removes it from the skin, and then places it on the adjacent skin area. The procedure continues until its completion.
How Often Should I Have Morpheus8 Skin Tightening?
Generally, dermatologists recommend a series of 3-4 sessions of Morpheus8 skin tightening. These sessions are usually spaced 3-4 weeks apart to allow each session to come into good effect.
How Long Does It Take for Skin To Heal After Morpheus8?
The initial recovery after Morpheus8 skin tightening can take 1-2 days. You may notice micro-lesions on the treated skin area for a few days. The post-treatment redness may stick around for seven days.
What Are The Benefits Of The Treatment?
The skin tightening treatment with Morpheus8 helps reduce skin sagginess around your chin, neck, and jowls. Additionally, this treatment delivers the following set of benefits.
- Increased collagen production: This treatment accelerates collagen generation to make the skin fuller, firmer, and more youthful.
- Reduced wrinkles and fine lines: Fine lines start appearing on the forehead and around the mouth and eyes as you age. Morpheus8 revitalizes skin tissues to help reduce these fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduced acne scarring: The skin revitalization effect of Morpheus8 helps smoothen skin texture, addressing several skin concerns, including acne scarring.
- Faded stretch marks: Stretch marks result from tissue breakage and resultant scar tissue formation, usually due to excessive skin stretching during pregnancy or weight gain. Morpheus8 promotes decomposition of the scar tissue and the construction of fresh skin tissues with better elasticity.
Morpheus8 Skin Tightening FAQs
How long do Morpheus8 marks last?
You will notice grid marks on the part of the skin treated with Morpheus8 skin tightening. These marks are not permanent and usually subside in seven days.
How much does Morpheus8 treatment cost?
The average starting price of Morpheus8 skin tightening is 2500AED. The final cost of the treatment will depend on the treatment area.
When will I see Morpheus8 results?
Morpheus8 skin tightening treatment results show up as few as three days after the procedure. More noticeable results are visible one month after the treatment. And the full effect of this treatment usually takes six months to appear.
Book An Appointment
Morpheus8 skin tightening is a revolutionary treatment that has taken RF microneedling to the next level. If you want to get this treatment, you must get it from skilled practitioners. At EuroMed Clinic Dubai, we have highly experienced board-certified dermatologists with unmatched skill in aesthetic medical procedures, including Morpheus8. For more information or to book a consultation, please fill out the form below or call us.