Our nose is one of the first features anyone notices on the face. A naturally beautiful nose is no less than a blessing because it significantly improves facial appearance. However, some people may suffer from deformities of their noses, such as a hanging nasal tip, bumps, etc. These deformities not only cause aesthetic concerns but also create physical inconveniences. Therefore, people with nasal deformities look for an effective solution to improve their noses. Nose Fillers in Dubai have gained popularity due to their minimally invasive nature. They deliver instant results without causing severe complications.
What is Rhino-Modulation?
Rhino-Modulation, Rhinoplasty, or Non-Surgical Nose Job Dubai is a cosmetic treatment for improving nasal deformities. Generally, this procedure is non-surgical and only treats minor to moderate nasal deformities. Moreover, it is performed with the help of dermal fillers, especially hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid has numerous properties that help improve the appearance of the nose. Its healing powers also make the recovery quick and smooth.
You can be an ideal candidate for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Dubai if you want to:
- improve a crooked nose
- define an underdeveloped nose
- improve the asymmetry of the nose
- treat the hanging nasal tip
- enhance your facial appearance
- get rid of nasal bumps
- improve nasal contours
- have non-surgical treatment for improving your nose
Before going for Liquid Rhinoplasty, candidates should follow some pre-procedure care instructions. These guidelines help candidates prepare their skin for the procedure. Moreover, they help achieve the desired results without complications.
Some general instructions are as follows:
- Quit taking blood-thinning medications, like aspirin, for at least a week before the procedure.
- Do not take any vitamins or supplements for a week before the procedure.
- Discuss your medical history with the practitioner.
- Fill in all your prescription before the procedure to avoid inconvenience.
Liquid Rhinoplasty Dubai or non-surgical nose job is a minimally invasive procedure. Generally, the procedure is quick and effective. In most cases, it only takes 15-30 minutes.
The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- Before starting the procedure, the practitioner will cleanse the candidate’s nose. It will help avoid infection.
- Generally, the procedure is performed without anesthesia. However, if a candidate has a lower threshold of pain, they can request topical anesthesia. It will help avoid any pain or discomfort during the procedure.
- Once the treatment area is prepared, the practitioner will inject a dermal filler into the nose’s subdermal tissue. Usually, the dermal filler of choice is hyaluronic acid.
- The dermal filler will treat any deformities, such as bumps, on the nose, and candidates will get a well-contoured nose.
Usually, extensive post-procedure care is required after surgical procedures. But Non-Surgical Nose Rhinoplasty also requires some aftercare. However, the care instructions after this procedure are not as extensive as Surgical Rhinoplasty.
Some general post-procedure guidelines are as follows:
- Do not touch the treatment area unnecessarily for at least 12 hours post-procedure.
- Use water and soap to gently wash the treatment area.
- In case of swelling, use cold compresses or ice packs.
- Only use the prescribed medications for any side effects, such as pain.
- Continue avoiding blood thinners, such as aspirin, for a week after the procedure.
Recovery and Results
The recovery period after Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is usually not extensive. Some candidates may feel swelling or puffiness on the treated area after the procedure. It is a temporary side effect and doesn’t last for more than a few days. Moreover, candidates can help it subside quickly using cold compresses.
Although the results of the Non-Surgical Nose Job are instant, they are not permanent. In most cases, the results last for about 6-18 months. However, the longevity of effects depends on the selected dermal filler.
Non-Surgical Nose Job Before and After
Liquid Rhinoplasty offers numerous benefits. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- Non-surgical nose job improves nose contours without cuts, incisions, and blood.
- It is a pain-free procedure.
- It is a quick procedure that only takes only 15 – 30 minutes to complete.
- There is minimal to no downtime involved in this procedure.
- The results are immediate and long-lasting.
- The results are not permanent; therefore, reversible.
- This procedure does not cost as much as the surgical nose job.
Cost of the Treatment
Generally, the price of a Non-Surgical Nose Job is not fixed because numerous variable factors influence it. Some cost-determining factors are as follows:
- Skin deformity
- Type of injectable filler
- Number of sessions
- Practitioner’s expertise
- Clinic’s reputation
- Desired results
Although the Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Cost Dubai is not fixed, generally, the starting price of injectable fillers is 1500 AED. So, depending on the filler chosen for treatment, the price may vary. Therefore, candidates must consult an expert to find out the exact price in their case.
Consult an Expert
If you want to get the best Nose Fillers in Dubai, get in touch with the experts at Euromed Clinic Center. Our experts will guide you about different types of injectable fillers and help you choose the best one. So, fill the online form or give us a call to schedule an appointment with our experts and improve your nose contours.