Everyone desires youthful and tight skin that makes you look young and healthy. We try to hide all aging signs as no one wants to have loose and saggy skin. For this purpose, we try every possible treatment, from home remedies to surgical procedures. Fortunately, with advancements in the cosmetic industry and the availability of advanced machines, like Pollogen Legend Dubai, it’s possible to look young.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Pollogen Legend?
- 2 Body Contouring Using Pollogen Legend Dubai
- 3 Aim of the Treatment
- 4 Candidacy Criteria
- 5 Treatments Performed with Pollogen Legend
- 6 Pre-Procedure Care
- 7 How does radiofrequency body contouring work?
- 8 Post-Procedure Care
- 9 Benefits
- 10 Cost of Body Contouring Using Pollogen Legend
- 11 Consult an Expert
What is Pollogen Legend?
Pollogen Legend is one of the latest technologies used in cosmetic procedures. With years of improvements, the radiofrequency treatments provided by Pollogen Legend are now better and more advanced than ever. This hybrid energy platform incorporates tripolar radiofrequency energy and the technology unique to dynamic muscle activation. These two technologies combine to provide the user with tighter skin, body sculpting, and many other benefits.
Body Contouring Using Pollogen Legend Dubai
Pollogen legend machine uses microneedling RF in addition to the TriLipo to get rid of fat. A cocktail combination of multiple techniques ensures a smooth removal of stubborn fat. The procedure is also non-invasive and effective, and it provides instant lift and freshness to the skin. In addition to that, the treatment suits almost all skin types with no discomfort whatsoever.
Aim of the Treatment
Radiofrequency Body Contouring Dubai aims to:
- Tighten the skin
- Contour the body
- Remove stubborn fat deposits
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Reduce cellulite
- Boost collagen production
Patients with excessively loose skin or poor body tone may not be ideal candidates for this procedure. However, non-surgical body sculpting can do wonders for patients with mild or moderate sagging skin. Moreover, individuals wishing to reduce a localized fat bulge that has persisted despite diet and exercise are perfect for this treatment.
Treatments Performed with Pollogen Legend
When Pollogen Legend Dubai combines with radiofrequency, it can be used to perform different treatments for the face and body. Some of these are as follows:
- Skin resurfacing
- Skin texture renewal
- Facial skin contouring
- Acne scar improvement
- Facial dermal volumizing
- Skin tightening
- Fine lines reduction
- Body contouring
- Circumference and cellulite reduction
- Skin firming, lifting, and rejuvenation
- Stretch marks and scar improvement
Some general pre-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Drink at least 2 liters of water before the procedure.
- Do not eat any large meals for at least 2 hours before the procedure.
- Stop using blood-thinning medications, like aspirin, at least 2 days before the procedure.
- Discuss any allergies or medical conditions with your doctor before the treatment.
How does radiofrequency body contouring work?
During the treatment, an expert uses the Pollogen Legend device to target radiofrequency waves on your skin. These waves penetrate the skin to heat the skin tissues where collagen is rooted. As a result of this penetration, collagen and elastin production get a boost along with fat reduction. Due to this, the skin becomes tighter, smoother, and younger-looking. Moreover, it reduces cellulite and makes it less visible.
Since it is a non-surgical procedure, it does not have extensive downtime or recovery period. However, candidates have to follow some general post-procedure instructions to get optimum results. Some standard aftercare instructions are as follows:
- Keep yourself hydrated after the treatment.
- Avoid taking blood-thinners, like aspirin, at least 2 days after the treatment.
- Moisturize the treatment area after the procedure.
- Gently massage the treatment area to stimulate lymph movement.
- Avoid taking hot baths or spas and saunas after the treatment.
At Euromed® Clinic Center, we use radiofrequency with microneedling to rejuvenate the skin tightening effect. Both these procedures work by triggering the body’s self-healing process. This self-healing effect results in more collagen and elastin production that tightens the skin.
Some significant benefits of body contouring using radiofrequency and Pollogen Legend machine are as follows:
Superior 3rd Generation Technology
Pollogen Legend is clinically tested and has now reached its 3rd generation of manufacturing. The 3rd generation is safe and efficient, with no downtime. Moreover, the treatment is painless and has guaranteed results.
Delicate Areas Treatment
This non-surgical body contouring procedure is best to treat facial wrinkles and fine lines. We can also use it for removing stubborn body fat from the abdomen area. It can even treat some very delicate areas around the eyes and lips.
The body’s self-healing process triggered by the advanced RF treatment enhances natural collagen production. It enables the elastic fibers of the skin, including fibroblasts, to produce more elastin and collagen. Deep heating processes also make the fat cells dissolve and produce more collagen. This treatment results in youthful and younger-looking skin.
Some other benefits of Non-Surgical Body Contouring are as follows:
- It is a clinically proven technology.
- There is no discomfort or recovery time needed.
- The patient can casually walk into a clinic, get treated, and move out.
- There are clear and visible results even after one treatment session.
- It is non-surgical and non-invasive.
- The results of this treatment are long-lasting.
- This treatment requires minimal downtime.
- It is suitable for almost all skin types.
- Unlike laser treatment, this one is suitable for all skin types and colors.
- This treatment has minimum side effects.
- It can easily target and remove stubborn fat deposits.
- It provides body sculpting, dermal volumizing, and skin tightening.
Cost of Body Contouring Using Pollogen Legend
The average cost of non-surgical body contouring in Dubai for small body areas using Pollogen Legend starts from 2000 AED. The final price depends upon many different factors, including:
- The expertise of the practitioner
- Extent of treatment
- The patient’s expectations
- Number of sessions required
- Location of the clinic and the patient
Visit our clinic or fill the online form to know the exact cost of body contouring treatment.
Consult an Expert
Everyone deserves to look young and healthy, and they should work to achieve their desired look. Here at Euromed® Clinic Center, we have a team of expert dermatologists and skin experts. Our experts have the skills needed to use the latest technology, like Pollogen Legend Machine, to carry out non-surgical body contouring treatments.
So, book an online consultation right now or visit our clinic to know if you are the ideal candidate for this treatment.