PRP Injection Therapy
Euromed Clinic is delighted to be at the forefront of the very latest medical practice in its use of Platelet Rich Plasma Procedures, or PRP injection in Dubai. Used by many famous athletes including Tiger Woods and Rafael Nadal, PRPs are a new way to recover from injury. Conventional regenerative therapies like PRPs – platelet-rich plasma therapies use the patient’s own blood elements, namely platelets and cells, to provide natural benefits wherever they are needed.
CGF (Concentrated Growth Factors) simply take this proven technology to the next level.
How is CGF obtained?
Using your own blood, doctors are able to isolate and concentrate your platelets, which contain the highest concentration of the cells required for healing to take place. These platelets are then injected back into the injured area to reduce inflammation and begin the healing process. So if you think this cutting-edge technology could aid your recovery, book a consultation with our Orthopedic specialist today.
- Sports Injury: PRP treatment in Dubai can improve healing in soft tissue and bone. For example, increased numbers of cells and improved tendon strength have been noted in Achilles tendon injuries, and improved muscle regeneration has been shown in gastrocnemius (calf) muscle injuries following the treatment.
- Joint Repair: When used to treat patients with knee osteoarthritis, PRP treatment appeared to delay the progression of osteoarthritis, which is a progressive disease. PRP, which is produced from a patient’s own blood, delivers a high concentration of growth factors to arthritic cartilage that can potentially enhance healing.
- Degenerative Conditions: Patients with tendinitis of the Achilles tendon saw an overall improvement in pain and functionality after the PRP treatment. Platelet-rich plasma improves functionality and reduces recovery time in athletes with degenerative disease in their tendons.
- CGF offers a ground-breaking treatment for Osteoarthritis (OA)
What are the advantages of using CGF?
- There are no additives in the preparations so there is ZERO chance of an allergic reaction
- It is the patient’s own blood so the treatment is entirely natural
- Non-surgical so there is very little recovery time.
Check Out Our Specialist’s Profile
Dr. Gabriel Fernando Bonesana
Dr. Gabriel Fernando Bonesana is a board-certified Specialist Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. We are happy to announce that he is now working with Euromed Clinic Dubai. He brings more than 30-years experience in plastic surgery. He has been performing a variety of plastic and cosmetic surgeries for the last 30 years. Education and Experience After getting a medical degree Buenos Aires University (Argentina) in 1986, he obtained Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degree in 1990 from Spain. He obtained certifications in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in 1993 followed by getting Medical Examiner certification in 1997…
Dr. Faisal Salim
Dr. Faisal Salim is a plastic surgeon who has worked as a specialist fellow of plastic surgery various prominent hospitals in London. He has been working at the prestigious Royal Marsden Hospital. He attended St. George’s Hospital Medical School with sub-specialization in top-tier medical centers in Europe and the US. He got his formative years’ education in Sheffield, England, where he also grew up. Dr. Faisal graduated from St. George’s Hospital Medical School in London in 2003 where he specialized in surgery. Afterward, he has been trained at different notable centers in London and earned…
Dr. Ken Arashiro
Hailing from Okinawa, Japan, Dr Ken is one of Euromed’s visiting surgeons but hopes to move to Dubai in the next five years. Dr Ken is certified from the Japanese Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is also an International Active Member of the American Society for Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery. With a bustling clinic in his native Japan that he opened in 2007 and a career spanning more than 30 years, it is not surprising the Dr Ken is acclaimed as a specialist in several areas, namely: Face Lift Neck Lift Arm Lift…
Dr. Thomas Colson
Dr. Thomas Colson is a Consultant in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery known for his famous technique “French Touch.” Here is the story of his life. When a doctor specializes in plastic and reconstruction surgery but also has an aesthetic sense and artistic hands, he or she can enhance and refine the appearance of people. Dr. Thomas Colson is a person with specific qualification and experience that a surgeon must have to perform surgical and non-surgical procedures successfully. Dr. Thomas Colson has a firm belief in the fact that his success is nothing but the…
Dr. Wolfgang Funk
Specialist Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon Dr. Wolfgang Funk is a leading plastic & reconstructive surgeon who has a lifelong successful career in plastic & reconstructive surgery. Originally from Germany, he has been working in many countries. He works with Euromed Clinic Dubai as a visiting plastic surgeon. His unique expertise in aesthetic surgery makes him a suitable professional for a variety of cosmetic surgery assignments. His journey in the medical profession started right after he graduated from a regional medical council nordaden (Germany). He got an additional degree in plastic and aesthetic surgery after completing…