The nose is a cornerstone of the face. Its shape, size, and location play an important role in balancing the harmony between the facial features. The shape of your nose can either complement your facial aesthetics or spoil them. A drooping nasal tip, angular nose shape, or steps in your nose (dorsal hump) can negatively impact your appearance. These are some of the reasons why you should consider a surgical rhinoplasty in Dubai.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Rhinoplasty?
- 2 Are You a Good Candidate?
- 3 What is the Aim of Treatment?
- 4 How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- 5 Rhinoplasty Procedure
- 6 Post-Op Care
- 7 Recovery
- 8 Benefits
- 9 Rhinoplasty Before and After
- 10 Rhinoplasty Cost in Dubai
- 11 Rhinoplasty FAQs
- 12 Schedule a Free Consultation
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is also referred to as a surgical nose job, nose reshaping surgery, or simply as nose surgery. It is a cosmetic, reconstructive surgery that alters the shape and size of your nose. This surgical procedure is usually done for aesthetic and medical reasons, as it can solve some breathing problems.
Rhinoplasty is one of the most common types of plastic surgery in the world. It involves reshaping the nose by making incisions inside the nostrils. After making cuts, the doctor reshapes the cartilage and the bone of the nose to achieve the desired appearance.
Are You a Good Candidate?
The surgery is best performed when facial growth is complete, usually after the age of 16. You are an ideal candidate for Rhinoplasty Dubai if:
- You are not happy with the shape and size of your nose.
- Your nose is crooked or asymmetrical.
- There are bumps or depressions on your nose.
- The tip of your nose is droopy.
- You have wide nostrils.
- Your nose is disproportional to your face.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
Nose surgery in Dubai aims to:
- Correct too wide or too narrow nostrils.
- Improve the appearance of the crooked nose
- Treat a narrow or uneven nose bridge.
- Enhance the facial appearance of the patient.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
It’s essential to follow the pre-procedural instructions provided by your doctor for Surgical Nose Job.
- Avoid the use of aspirin and blood thinners.
- Take the prescribed lab tests and medicines.
- Have realistic expectations from the procedure.
- Inform your doctor if you have any allergies.
- Wear a loose shirt on the day of the treatment.
A nose reshaping surgery is usually done as an outpatient procedure, meaning there is no overnight stay at the hospital. You’ll either get general or local anesthesia. During the surgery, the plastic surgeon makes cuts within the nostrils. He can also make incisions along the base to reshape the cartilage and inner bone for aesthetic reasons.
We can divide the procedure into the following steps:
Step 1: General anesthesia is administered.
Step 2: Incisions are made as per the results needed.
Step 3: The required changes are done, including removing cartilage or bone, correcting a deviated septum, and altering the underlying structure.
Step 4: In the end, the skin will be stitched.
Nose Job in Dubai is a complex procedure and requires aftercare for successful results and smooth recovery. Some major post-op instructions include:
- Refrain from strenuous exercises for at least two weeks.
- Stay away from heavy lifting for three weeks.
- Wear loose and comfortable shirts.
- Avoid yawning or nose blowing.
- Hard chewing foods should also be avoided.
After rhinoplasty surgery, you will experience some swelling that can take months to subside. The bones can take at least 4 to 6 weeks to heal completely. Light exercise such as walking is recommended 2-3 days after the treatment. Also, you can resume your daily life activities after two weeks. The results of nose surgery become permanent after one year.
You can get the following benefits from Rhinoplasty in Dubai:
- It improves facial symmetry.
- Enhances the shape of your nose.
- Makes you more attractive.
- Helps you get rid of snoring and breathing problems.
Makes the nose proportionate to the rest of the facial features
Rhinoplasty Before and After
Rhinoplasty Cost in Dubai
The actual cost of rhinoplasty treatment depends on many factors, including the clinic’s location, the intent of surgery (surgery for medical reasons is covered by insurance), and the practitioner’s expertise. The average starting price of rhinoplasty surgery ranges from AED 25,000 TO AED 30,000. The cost will vary from patient to patient, depending on their conditions. Therefore, you should consult with our surgeons to know the exact cost.
You may Also Like to Read: Is Rhinoplasty Risk-Free Procedure?
Can Rhinoplasty be performed at any age?
As soon as the skeleton of the patient matures, they can undergo Rhinoplasty. By maturity, we mean the facial bones have fully grown. Generally, the age for skeletal maturity among females is 14 and among females is 15.
Is Rhinoplasty painful?
You will not experience pain during the rhinoplasty surgery because it is performed under anesthesia. However, after the surgery, you will experience discomfort. Therefore, the surgeons prescribe pain medication in the post-op phase.
How much time does Rhinoplasty surgery take?
The time required to perform the rhinoplasty surgery depends on the severity of the problem. It generally takes almost one hour to perform the procedure.
How soon after Rhinoplasty surgery are the stitches removed?
In typical cases, the surgeon will consider removing the stitches six to seven days after the surgery. In case there are complications, the surgeon may delay the removal process for some days.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Here at Euromed Clinic Center, we have a team of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Dubai. You can consult with them before deciding to opt for Rhinoplasty. Please feel free to get in touch with us by calling us or filling the online form now.