Younger-looking skin is everyone’s dream. Luckily, now this dream can be easily achieved with the help of Sculptra fillers. Quite in demand nowadays, the Sculptra fillers in Dubai are gradually establishing themselves as the best substitute for a facelift. The reason for this is mainly their non-invasive nature among other things. They stimulate the natural collagen of our skin and restore its natural structure. As a result, our facial volume is restored leaving us with fresher and more youthful skin. Hence, these fillers can help us achieve a youthful appearance without being too invasive.
What are Sculptra fillers?
Sculptra fillers are dermal fillers that can be injected into the skin. These are used for restoring the skin’s volume which may be lost as a result of aging or any disease. They help in treating deep lines, folds, and creases and leave a younger-looking skin. Although it is a one-time procedure, in order to achieve the desired results, 3 to 4 sessions may be required.
Which areas can be treated with Sculptra fillers?
Normally, Sculptra injections are used on the face but they can treat other body parts, as well. Including different parts of the face, these injections can successfully treat and add volume to the following areas:
- Jaw Line
- Nasolabial and Melolabial Folds
Who is the ideal candidate for Sculptra injections?
It is important to determine candidacy before undergoing Sculptra fillers. Although a doctor can guide you properly about your candidacy, you should also do some research before consulting one. The ideal candidates for receiving Sculptra injections must have the following characteristics:
- They must have a strong immune system.
- Their physical and mental health must be in great condition.
- They should not have any skin allergies or skin related diseases.
- They must not have HIV or AIDS as it can cause facial wasting.
- Their expectations of the treatment must be realistic.
What are the aims of Sculptra fillers?
Just like any other cosmetic treatment, Sculptra fillers also aim to deliver certain results. Their main goal is to:
- Provide a younger-looking skin and fresher appearance.
- Boost confidence and self-esteem.
- Offer long-lasting and natural-looking results.
- Help in rebuilding facial structure after facial wasting as a result of HIV or AIDs.
- Influence your relationships positively.
Sculptra Fillers Preoperative Instructions
Before going to get the injections, make sure you follow the following instructions:
- Do not use any blood-thinning medication or aspirin for at least a week before the procedure. They increase the risk of excessive bleeding.
- All kinds of alcoholic and caffeinated drinks must be avoided for at least one day before the treatment.
- When going for treatment, there should be no makeup on the area that needs to be treated.
- All details about pregnancy and any kind of allergies must be known by the doctor before the procedure.
- All prescribed medicines must be taken on time before and after the treatment.
These are some general guidelines. If you have a specific condition, your doctor will guide you about the preoperative care.
Step by Step Procedure of Sculptra Fillers in Dubai
The procedure of Sculptra injection is a non-invasive one that is performed on an outpatient basis. Usually, it takes around 15 minutes to half an hour for the procedure to complete. The procedure follows the following steps:
- The doctor will carefully disinfect the treatment area.
- Then, he will mark the sites for injection.
- A skin numbing cream will be applied to the target area. If local anesthesia is required by a patient, it will be arranged by the doctor.
- The accurate amount of fillers is assessed according to the patient’s requirement.
- Finally, the Sculptra filler is injected in the subcutis layer under the dermis on the target sites.
- After the injection of fillers, an ice pack is put on the treated area. This will help alleviate swelling, bruising, or discomfort. The doctor may also massage the area to distribute the injected filler evenly.
Sculptra Fillers Postoperative Instructions
After the procedure is done, your doctor will suggest certain guidelines for you to follow. Some of those postoperative instructions after getting Sculptra fillers in Dubai are as follows:
- After the treatment, you will be advised to ice the treated area with an ice pack for at least 15 minutes. Repeating this exercise thrice every day will help any swelling or bruising to subside quickly.
- Regularly take medicines prescribed by the doctor to alleviate discomfort.
- Massaging the treated area five times a day for almost a week will help get better results.
- Any excessive and direct sun exposure must be avoided.
- There should be no exhaustive exercise for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Moderate swelling is common after the Sculptra injections so it should not cause any worries.
- Regular makeup application can resume a week after the treatment.
Common Complications Associated with Sculptra Fillers
Quite like any other treatment, Sculptra injections also have some complications associated with them. However, most of these complications and side effects are only temporary and will subside with time. But if something concerns you or does not seem to be normal, you should consult your doctor immediately.
Some common complications of Sculptra fillers include:
- Infection or allergy
- Pain and discomfort
Sculptra fillers FAQ’s
How long does Sculptra filler last?
The result from sculptra fillers can last for 2-3 year after completing the series of treatments. Other fillers only last for a year which makes scupltra a better choice.
Is sculptra better than Juvederm?
According to most of the doctors and patients sculptra is better than juvederm if you want a wrinkle free skin. However, juvederm show results very quickly.
What are the side effects of Sculptra?
Most common side effects of sculptra fillers include swelling, redness, bruising, pain. There is bleeding and lump formation in rare cases.
Where can you inject Sculptra?
Sculptra fillers can be used on mid cheek region, lower face, temples, and anywhere against fine lines. Focused injections can also be used to treat specific regions.
Does Sculptra look natural?
Sculptra stimulates collagen, and collagen naturally rids you of all the fine lines and wrinkles. Complete results from sculptra fillers take time but they are completely natural.
Recovery Time and Expected Results
There is minimal to none downtime for Sculptra fillers. The treatment is performed on an outpatient basis and you can resume your regular activities within a day. The results will start appearing in a few months. Although the results are not permanent, they are long-lasting as compared to other fillers. You may be required to have follow-up sessions for maintaining the results. Only the complications mentioned above are normal for these injections. If you face anything odd or discomforting, please consult your doctor immediately to avoid any mishaps.
Schedule A FREE Consultation Session
Before having Sculptra fillers in Dubai, it is advised to have a consultation session with your doctor. In this way, you can clear your confusions and the doctor will know your condition better. This helps in recommending the most suitable treatment and achieving the best results. Fill the form below or give us a call today to book an appointment with one of our experts at Euromed Dubai Clinic.