Over time, the skin goes through gradual deterioration. Due to this, it starts looking saggy and droopy, making an individual to appear older. The first facial areas that take the toll of aging are the neck and jawline. However, the Nefertiti Lift & Jawline Contouring is an excellent way to get rid of aging signs in these two spots.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Nefertiti Neck and Jawline Lift?
- 2 Aim of the Treatment
- 3 Candidacy Criteria
- 4 Pre-Procedure Care
- 5 Procedure
- 6 Recovery and Results
- 7 Benefits
- 8 Nefertiti Lift and Jawline Contouring FAQs
- 9 Cost of the Treatment
- 10 Consult an Expert
What is Nefertiti Neck and Jawline Lift?
The treatment name, Nefertiti, comes from the famous Egyptian queen known for her well-sculpted jawline and long neck. It is a non-surgical treatment that uses Botox injections. These injections counteract the signs of aging and gravity by redefining the jawline and softening marionette lines on the neck.
Aim of the Treatment
Nefertiti Lift Dubai aims to:
- Enhance the facial appearance
- Lift the neck and jawline skin carefully
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighten the neck skin and reduce sagginess
- Improve the patient’s confidence level
- Avoid possible side effects and risks
You can be an ideal candidate for a Nefertiti Neck Lift and Jawline Contouring if you:
- Desire to redefine the jawline
- Have wrinkles and fine lines on the neck
- Wish to tighten the loose and saggy neck and jaw skin
It is pretty easy to prepare for the treatment. Generally, the dermatologist provides candidates with a list of instructions to be followed. Some general instructions are as follows:
- Stop using blood thinners a few days before the procedure.
- Do not get any laser treatments before the procedure.
- Discuss your expectations with the dermatologist.
Jawline Contouring Dubai is a simple, safe, and effective neck and jawline lift procedure that takes a short time to complete. Generally, the procedure is pain-free and takes about 20-30 minutes to complete.
This technique uses Botox to relax the facial muscles in the neck and jawline, providing an uplifting result. The upward pull from muscles results in a younger-looking jawline and smooth neck.
Read More: Neck Lift Surgery | Cervicoplasty
Recovery and Results
The recovery time is negligible because there are no significant side effects. Pos-procedure care is not difficult to handle. The best thing is; there is no downtime, and the patient will be able to continue the routine activities.
Results of Nefertiti treatment will be visible after a day or two and the treatment site will keep improving for up to 2 weeks or more.
Nefertiti Lift & Jawline Contouring has multiple benefits. Some of these benefits are:
- The procedure is safe and effective for all.
- This treatment has no significant side effects and risks.
- It is painless, and no anesthesia is required.
- There is no downtime, and the procedure is minimally invasive.
- It enhances the facial appearance and improves the patient’s confidence level.
- It can be combined with a facelift and other treatments.
Nefertiti Lift and Jawline Contouring FAQs
Does a neck lift get rid of jowls?
Yes, a neck lift or Nefertiti lift can be used to get rid of jowls. It works by removing the excess fat and skin around the whole neck and jawline.
How many units is a Nefertiti lift?
A Nefertiti lift usually uses 50-80 Botox units. The exact number of units used varies for each person, and the dermatologist determines the final number of units.
What is the best treatment for sagging jawline?
Nefertiti treatment is one of the best treatments to get rid of a sagging jawline. This treatment involves the use of a series of Botox injections to lift the jawline.
How can I lift my neck without surgery?
Nefertiti neck lift or dermal fillers are non-invasive treatments for a neck lift. These procedures do not involve any surgery, but they offer similar results.
How long does Nefertiti lift last?
The Nefertiti treatment usually lasts for about 3-6 months. Repeated treatment can be used for long-lasting effects.
Cost of the Treatment
The Jawline Contouring Dubai price varies from person to person because of the variable factors that it depends on. Some of these factors are:
- Severity of the skin condition
- Expertise of the dermatologist
- Clinic’s location
At the Euromed Clinic Center, we charge a reasonable price for this treatment. But you can learn the exact cost of your treatment by booking a consultation session with our experts.
Consult an Expert
Nefertiti Lift & Jawline Contouring is the perfect treatment for someone who wants to get rid of aging signs. So, schedule an appointment with us at the Euromed Clinic Center. You can get the best treatment from our expert dermatologists. You can call or visit our clinic or fill the online form to get an appointment.