With the passage of time, the skin goes through gradual deterioration. The nefertiti neck and jawline lift is a good way to get rid of aging signs. Here is how it works, what benefits are, and how much does it cost. Continue reading to know everything about it.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Nefertiti Neck and Jawline Lift?
- 2 Results and Benefits
- 3 Who is a Candidate?
- 4 What is the Aim of Treatment?
- 5 Which Technique is Used?
- 6 Nefertiti Lift & Jawline Contouring FAQ’s
- 7 Cost of Nefertiti Neck and Jawline Lift
What is Nefertiti Neck and Jawline Lift?
The treatment name (Nefertiti) comes from the famous Egyptian queen who was famous for her well sculpted jawline, and smooth & long neck. This is an effective, new, and non-surgical treatment that uses Botox to counteract the signs of aging and gravity by redefining jawline and softening marionette lines on the neck.
This technique uses Botox to relax the facial muscles in the jawline and neck providing an uplifting effect. The upward pull from muscles results in a younger-looking jawline and smooth neck. Let’s go ahead and dig deeper into the details.
Results and Benefits
If performed by an expert, the treatment comes with the following benefits and results;
- It is safe and effective for all.
- It has no major side effects and risks.
- It is painless and no anesthesia is required.
- It has no downtime and is minimally invasive.
- It lifts the neck and jawline skin.
- It enhances the facial appearance.
- It improves the patient’s confidence level.
- It can be combined with the facelift and other treatments.
Who is a Candidate?
Many people will qualify as good candidates for the treatment. This procedure is for the following people.
- The people who want to redefine their jawline.
- The people with loose and saggy skin of neck and jaw.
- The people with fine lines and wrinkles on your neck.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The treatment aims at the following;
- To enhance the facial appearance.
- To avoid possible side effects and risks.
- To lift the neck and jawline skin carefully.
- To improve the patient’s confidence level.
Which Technique is Used?
It is a simple neck and jawline lift procedure that takes a short time to finish. It is a safe and effective treatment. This technique uses Botox to relax the facial muscles in the jawline and neck providing an uplifting effect. The upward pull from muscles results in a younger-looking jawline and smooth neck.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
It is quite easy to prepare for the treatment. Your doctor will provide you a list of instructions to be followed. Results of Nefertiti treatment will be visible after a day or two. The treatment site will keep improving for up to 2 weeks or more.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
The recovery time is negligible because there are no major side effects. Post-operation care is not difficult to handle. The best thing is; there is no downtime and the patient will be able to continue the routine activities.
Nefertiti Lift & Jawline Contouring FAQ’s
Does a neck lift get rid of jowls?
Yes, a neck lift or Nefertiti lift can be used to get rid of jowls. It works by removing the excess fat and skin around the whole neck and jawline.
How many units is a Nefertiti lift?
A Nefertiti lift usually uses 50-80 Botox units. The exact number of units that are used vary for each person.
What is the best treatment for sagging jawline?
Nefertiti treatment is one of the best treatments to get rid of sagging jawline. This treatment involves the use of a series of Botox injections to lift the jawline.
How can I lift my neck without surgery?
Nefertiti neck lift or dermal fillers are non-invasive treatments for a neck lift. These procedures do not involve any surgery.
How long does Nefertiti lift last?
The Nefertiti treatment usually lasts for about 3-6 months. Repeated treatment can be used for long-lasting effects.
Cost of Nefertiti Neck and Jawline Lift
The cost of Nefertiti Neck and Jawline Lift varies from person to person. It is because of the reasons that the cost depends on;
- The nature of the problem
- The expertise of the surgeon
- The treatment facility’s location
At the EuroMed Clinic, we charge a reasonable price for this treatment. Book a free online consultation now if you need to know the exact cost in your case.
Read more about Neck Lift Surgery | Cervicoplasty
Schedule a Free Consultation
You can win a free online consultation by calling us or filling the short online form now. We also have an amazing discount offer for you.