As we age, our face experiences numerous changes in its appearance and shape. Due to the natural aging process, alterations take place in the facial skin’s strength and elasticity. These changes usually occur due to fat, bone, and cartilage loss. As a result of these changes, our skin starts showing aging signs. We need a solution to combat aging signs non-invasively and non-surgically, and the advanced Thread Lift Dubai is an excellent option.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Thread Lift Treatment?
- 2 Aim of the Treatment
- 3 Candidacy Criteria
- 4 Pre-Procedure Care
- 5 Procedure
- 6 Post-Procedure Care
- 7 Recovery and Results
- 8 Benefits
- 9 Cost of the Treatment
- 10 Thread Lift Treatment FAQ’s
- 11 Consult an Expert
What is Thread Lift Treatment?
A Thread Lift Treatment is an excellent alternative to Surgical Face Lift. It is a non-surgical procedure that uses a specialized thread to lift loose and sagging skin. A medical-grade thread is inserted under the skin to reposition the facial tissue in a particular lifted state. As a result of the Face or Nose Thread Lift, the skin gets tightening effects.
Aim of the Treatment
Anti Aging Thread Lifts Dubai aim to:
- lift the skin
- tighten the skin
- rejuvenate the skin
- reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- redefine the facial appearance
- make the patient attractive and happy
Anyone can get PDO Thread Lift Dubai if they fulfill the candidacy criteria. You can be the ideal candidate for this procedure if you have:
- Double Chin
- Marionette Lines
- Loose and Sagging Skin
- Crow’s Feet or Frown Lines
- Nasolabial Folds
- Hooded Eyes
- Under Eye Bags
- Neck Lines
Before getting a Thread Facelift, candidates should prepare their bodies for the procedure. Generally, experts provide pre-procedure guidelines to each candidate, depending on their requirements.
Some general pre-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Candidates must discuss the medications they are already taking with their practitioner.
- Get all the tests done in time before the procedure.
- Protect the skin against direct sun exposure for at least 7 days before the treatment.
- Do not take vitamins or supplements for at least a week before the procedure.
Thread Facelifting Dubai is a quick procedure that takes no more than 30 minutes to finish. However, the time it takes depends on the condition of the treatment area skin. Moreover, a Threat Facelift may take longer than a Hiko Nose Thread Lift.
The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- Before starting the procedure, the expert will cleanse the treatment area.
- Then, he/she will administer local anesthesia to the treatment area. It will help avoid pain and discomfort during the procedure.
- Typically, the procedure does not require incisions. Instead, an expert will carefully insert a suture into the skin using a fine needle.
- The suture remains in the treatment area with absorbable cones which are oriented in the opposite direction.
- Once the suture is in place, the doctor compresses the skin tissues to improve the shape.
- After inserting a medical-grade thread into the skin, the expert will pull the thread to lift and tighten the skin.
- After reshaping and lifting the skin, he/she will cut off the ends of the sutures outside the skin.
Typically, candidates feel fine after the treatment, but most experts suggest following some aftercare guidelines. These instructions help speed up the healing process and provide the desired results.
Some general post-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Limit the movement of the face.
- Sleep in an elevated position by keeping an additional pillow under your head.
- Consider taking painkillers to minimize the pain.
- Apply prescribed antibiotic cream on the stitches.
- Do not indulge in strenuous activities for at least two weeks.
- Avoid massaging the face or neck for at least two weeks.
- Try to protect the skin from direct sun exposure for two weeks.
- Use cold compresses to alleviate swelling and discomfort.
Recovery and Results
The Nose or Face Thread Lift offers excellent results that are instant and long-lasting. Although results are incredible, they are not permanent. At most, the effects of a Thread Lift will last for about 1-3 years. Candidates will require a follow-up session after that if they want to continue enjoying the effects.
The Thread Lift Treatment has numerous benefits. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- The procedure is safe and effective.
- The procedure is minimally invasive.
- It has minimal to no downtime after the procedure.
- It lifts the skin effectively.
- This treatment removes the lines and wrinkles.
- Thread lifts help define the contours of the face.
Also Read: Cat Eye Lift
Cost of the Treatment
The Face or Nose Thread Lift price is not fixed due to numerous variable factors. Several cost-determining factors influence the final cost. These variables include the following:
- The technique used for thread lift
- Treatment area
- Number of sessions
- Practitioner’s expertise
- Clinic’s location and reputation
- Desired results
Generally, an expert can determine the exact Thread Lift Dubai price. So, consult an expert if you want to learn the exact price in your case.
Thread Lift Treatment FAQ’s
What areas can be treated with a Thread Lift?
• Inner Thighs
What are the usual side effects?
The temporary and minor side effects of thread lift include the following:
• Mild pain
• Slight swelling
• Minimal bruising
What are the risks?
The threat lift treatment is based on a safe and effective technique. There are no major risks if the treatment is performed by an expert using the original device.
How long does a thread lift take?
It is a short but effective procedure and the time required depends on the area of the body. It just takes 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
How long do the results last?
For most of the people, the results of thread lift last for a long time. For different people, the lift of results is different. In general, the treatment results last for 6 to 30 months.
How do I care for my face after treatment?
It is an outpatient treatment and the patient will be able to leave the clinic after having it. The patient may need someone to drive home due to anesthesia effects. The minor and temporary side effects subside with the passage of time. The patient will be able to continue the routine life.
Consult an Expert
Euromed Clinic Center offers the Thread Lift Treatment at an affordable price. So, consider our clinic if you are looking for excellent services at reasonable rates. Please feel free to contact us for a consultation to determine the treatment price in your case. You can fill the online form or call our clinic to schedule an appointment with our experts.