EuroMed Clinic is a top-rated healthcare facility offering VASER liposuction in Dubai.
VASER is the acronym for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. It is an advanced liposuction treatment that utilizes the power of highly refined ultrasound energy to break up fat cells through a process called cavitation. The ultrasound waves emulsify the fat cells, which are then removed through a cannula or needle.
VASER has become a popular form of liposuction mainly because it delivers more accurate results without destroying tissues around the treated areas. This allows surgeons to sculpt and contour the body with superior control.
Table of Contents
- 1 Who Is Suitable For VASER Lipo?
- 2 VASER Liposuction Treatment Areas
- 3 How do I prepare for Vaser lipo?
- 4 VASER Liposuction Procedure
- 5 What Can I Expect After Vaser Lipo?
- 6 How Long Does It Take To Recover From Vaser Lipo?
- 7 VASER Lipo Cost
- 8 How much fat can be removed with VASER lipo?
- 9 Does the fat come back after VASER lipo?
- 10 Does Vaser tighten skin?
- 11 Request an Appointment
Who Is Suitable For VASER Lipo?
VASER lipo is an ideal body-contouring solution for anyone struggling to get rid of fat from specific body areas despite following a healthy diet and exercising regularly. This type of fat is known as exercise-resistant adipose tissue, which often remains locked in isolated body areas.
VASER is generally suitable for the following individuals.
- Adults with no more than 30% of extra body weight over what could have been their ideal weight
- Overall healthy individuals who do suffer any life-threatening condition or other illnesses known to impair healing
- People with realistic expectations of the procedure
VASER Liposuction Treatment Areas
VASER liposuction can help eliminate extra fat from the following body areas:
- Neck and chin
- Hips and thighs
- Stomach and waistline
- Upper back
- Lower back
How do I prepare for Vaser lipo?
- Make sure that your doctor is aware of your current medication.
- Stop taking blood-thinning medicines, such as ibuprofen, two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol, as it can hamper the healing process.
- Use all medications prescribed by your doctor.
VASER Liposuction Procedure
VASER lipo is usually performed under general anesthesia or the type of anesthesia known as conscious sedation.
The doctor mixes tumescent fluid or saline with an anesthetic to prepare a solution and injects it into the treatment area.
Then, a small incision is made from which the ultrasound probes are inserted into the skin to liquefy fat cells.
The molten fat is removed through a cannula attached to a suction device. This cannula also removes most of the injected fluid. However, some injected fluid is left inside the treated area to prevent post-op pain. It gets absorbed into the body over time.
The VASER lipo procedure generally takes up to two hours, which is much less than what traditional liposuction would take.
What Can I Expect After Vaser Lipo?
The pain during recovery is mild to moderate. There will be some bruising and swelling in the treated body areas. And the overall recovery duration after VASER is much shorter than traditional liposuction.
How Long Does It Take To Recover From Vaser Lipo?
The average recovery duration after VASER liposuction is five to seven days, during which you will need to stay away from strenuous activities and get adequate rest. You will have pain, swelling, and tenderness in the treated areas during the first few days. Your doctor will likely advise you to increase your water intake during recovery.
VASER Lipo Cost
The average price of VASER liposuction is 25,000 AED. The exact price of the treatment for each individual depends on several factors, including:
- Size of the treatment area
- Amount of fat to be removed
- Cost of anesthesia
- Surgeon’s expertise
- The geographic location of the clinic
How much fat can be removed with VASER lipo?
On average, the amount of fat removed during a VASER liposuction procedure is 3-5 liters, which makes 4-5% of the body weight. The precise amount of removable fat for each patient depends on the total body fat and the size of the treatment area.
Does the fat come back after VASER lipo?
VASER permanently removes fat cells from a specific body area, but that doesn’t prevent future weight gain. This is because VASER or any other form of liposuction is NOT a weight loss procedure. A significant weight gain after VASER lipo will negatively impact your body contours.
Does Vaser tighten skin?
Yes, VASER tightens the skin moderately by stimulating collagen production. Patients who underwent this treatment experienced extra body sculpting as their skin was tightened after the procedure.
Request an Appointment
Do you want to get a well-contoured body appearance with VASER lipo? EuroMed Clinic Dubai is here to help. Contact us by calling +971 4 394 5422 or book a consultation using the form below.