Smiling is very important for all of us and the beautiful teeth make our smile valuable. Smiling with the pale/yellowish teeth might not be a good idea. So why not take this simple Teeth Whitening Treatment Dubai to smile better. Continue reading to learn more.
What is Teeth Whitening Treatment?
The teeth get dirty with the passage of time. No matter how often we clean the teeth, they get so much dirty that it becomes hard to clean them properly using a tooth brush.
It is not difficult to brighten your smile. It is as easy as visiting a dental surgeon. A typical tooth whitening treatment takes short time to finish and does not cost much.
In the latter part of the page, we will discuss the price, side effects, techniques, benefits, pre-op care, post-op care, and financing options for the treatment.
Results and Benefits
For the yellowish and pale teeth, this treatment can deliver promising results. There are plenty of benefits of this dental procedure. The list below highlights some notable results and benefits;
- The person will feel better
- The teeth will become flawless
- The person will have a brighter smile
- It is a non-invasive and non-surgical option.
- The confidence level and self-image will enhance.
- The yellowish layer will go away.
- The teeth will become completely white.
- There are no major side effects and downtime.
The Machine We Use
The latest teeth whitening equipment is used.
Who is a Candidate?
You are a good candidate for it if you fulfill the following criteria;
- The person who has healthy teeth.
- The person who has healthy gums.
- The person with yellowish color teeth.
- The person who does not have filling inside the teeth.
- The person who has realistic expectations with the procedure.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The Teeth Whitening Dubai & Abu Dhabi aims at the following;
- To brighten your smile.
- To boost your confidence.
- To reduce the look of wrinkles.
- To enhance the overall personality.
- To get the positive outlook on your life.
- To avoid all possible side effects to your teeth.
- To make your teeth and smile more attractive.
Which Technique is Used?
At the EuroMed clinic, laser teeth whitening technique is used to perform this procedure. It will take less than 30 minutes to finish it. You will visit the clinic and your dental surgeon will start the procedure. After the cleaning, your gums will be protected with a barrier and the zoom gel applied to the teeth.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
Preparing for the procedure is very easy. To get the best possible results, the patient will have to follow the guidelines provided by the doctor.
- Take lab tests if needed.
- Take the prescribed diet.
- Take the prescribed medicines.
- Wear loose clothing on the treatment day.
- Keep an ice pack to avoid post-op discomfort.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
Your dental surgeon will provide you a list of instructions to be followed. To get the best possible results, the patient will have to follow the guidelines provided by the doctor. Your teeth will recover and become normal if you follow the instructions carefully.
Cost of Teeth Whitening Treatment
The cost of teeth whitening treatment varies from person to person. There are different reasons for the varying price of the treatment. The average cost of teeth whitening in Dubai is AED 1,000. If you want to know the exact cost of the procedure, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you want to know more about it, please feel free to contact our dental surgeons for an online consultation. Call us or fill the short online form now and get in touch with us.