The face is the most important part of the body. When we meet someone, he or she first sees into our eyes and the face. We want to look younger but the sagging facial skin makes us appear older than our actual age. The facelift in Dubai can tighten the skin by using different techniques. Continue reading to know how this treatment works and what the benefits, cost, and side effects are.
What is Facelift?
It is a treatment that is performed to lift the sagging facial skin. Both surgical and non-surgical techniques are used to do so. It delivers guaranteed results to everyone with drooping skin.
Results and Benefits
The treatment has promising results and benefits to offer.
- Makes you look younger than your age.
- Makes you look attractive and confident.
- Enhances your self-esteem and self-image.
- Corrects the sagginess, fine lines, and
Who is a Candidate for Facelift?
The treatment is good for the people with drooping facial skin.
- You do not have any skin disease.
- You are in good health and have a healthy
- You must have elastic skin and strong bone structure.
- You must have lots of loose skin on their face that cause wrinkles.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The procedure aims at achieving the following goals;
- To remove the sagging facial skin.
- To remove the excess fat deposits.
- To tighten the skin around the eyes and forehead.
- To remove sagging skin and excess fact from neck and chin areas.
Which Technique is Used in Facelift?
The skin tightening can be achieved through different ways. The plastic surgeons and dermatologists have a variety of facelift techniques. Let’s discuss important facelift techniques.
Surgical and Invasive: It is performed on an outpatient basis. In a surgical facelift treatment, the skin is cut after administering anesthesia. It is followed by the skin adjustment and extra fat removal. In the end, the incisions will be stitched carefully.
Non-Surgical and Non-Invasive: It is possible to lift the facial skin without performing the surgical and invasive procedure. To do this, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to tighten it. This technique is also safe and effective.
How to Prepare for the Facelift?
The pre-operation care is simple. The patient needs to take the utmost care to get the best possible results.
- Wear a loose and comfortable shirt with buttons.
- Discontinue smoking and drinking before the procedure.
- Take someone with you the treatment day who could drive you home.
- Purchase the supplies such as ointments, clean gauze, napkins, and ice bags.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time of Facelift Surgery
The post-operation care is also important to get the best possible benefits. If the surgical technique is used, the patient will experience side effects and the will be some recovery or downtime.
- Follow the guidelines of the doctor.
- Do not touch and rub the facial skin.
- Eat healthy, nutritious food and live healthily.
- Remove the bandages and stitches as per appointed time.
How Many costs For Facelift in Dubai
The cost of a facelift depends on different factors. That is why it is not possible to give the exact price of the procedure. The cost varies from person to person because different people face different problems. The cost depends on the following factors;
- The expertise of the doctor
- The facelift technique selected
- The nature of the skin problem
- The location of the treatment facility
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you want to know more about this procedure or have any more questions for us, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. To book a free online consultation, you just need to call us or fill the short online form. Dr. Thomas & Dr. Ken Arashiro are notable Facelift surgeons in Dubai having vast surgery experience and high treatment success rate.
Disclaimer: The treatment results, benefits, side effects, costs, and risks vary from patient to patient. It is due to the reason that the lifestyle choices and the type of illness are different for different patients. To be sure about the treatment results, benefits, costs, side effects, and risks in your case, we advice you to book an appointment so that one of our experts could examine you properly.